DW Spinoff Class Detained REview with spoilers

The Doctor

Nov 20, 2016, 10:31:02 AM11/20/16
3/10 .

Anyone remember Midnight from the Tennant Era.

This rock in the fissure sure felt like a Midnight-esque episode.

So Quill detains the team of 5

and a rock comes through the rift taking a classroom into a
no-space , no-time area.

All right and the 5 have to face their fears , angers and true feelings
about each other except for the last man standing , Charlie the Rhodians PRince.

I would love to spoiler the first 4 but it might be fun for others to
describe that.

The Pole is first , then Tanya then Ram then April but they
get close to the key.

When Charlie holds the rock, space and time is restored only that Chralie will
become the next prisoner.

Quill saves her with a gunshot.

Quill is liberated. How

??

We find out next week.

IF you recall Midnight feturing Tennant , I trahed that for
losing the plot is metaphysical nonsense.

Detained is just below that par.

http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Merry Christmas 2016 and Happy New Year 2017

J.J. Chambers

Nov 28, 2016, 10:03:11 AM11/28/16
"The Doctor" wrote in message news:o0r4ju$91d$1...@gallifrey.nk.ca...

>IF you recall Midnight feturing Tennant , I trahed that for
>losing the plot is metaphysical nonsense.
>
>Detained is just below that par.

Midnight reminded me of Twilight Zone and Outer Limits. This was trying to
be like that but was still more like the Tomorrow People.

The Doctor

Nov 28, 2016, 10:49:44 AM11/28/16
In article <o1gbvj$8l6$1...@sol01.ashbva.gweep.ca>,
Still this was just terrible and the plot fell apart
like a house of cards.