30 years later

Capri

Jul 14, 2004, 1:41:12 PM7/14/04
Feb 14th 1975.......The wife and I were married in Gainsville, Fl. We
were both students at the Univ of Florida and broke. For out honeymoon
we drove over to Walt Disney World in my roomates beat up Chevy van
and spent a weekend there. Magic Kingdom was the only park open, Space
Mountain had just opened and lines for it were hours long. The only
hotel onsite was the Contemporary. which was way beyond our means. We
stayed at the Alligator Motel in Kissimee 19.95/night. We had a
wonderful weekend there but have never been back to WDW since then.

Now the kids are all grown and our 30th Anniversary is coming up and
the wife, for nostalgic rerasons, would like to spend it at WDW. I
asked her if she wanted me to make reservations at the Alligator
motel.....Actually now we can afford to stay most anywhere in the
park.

So my question to you. What resort would you suggest for an older
married couple. We will probably spend a couple of nights there then
drive over to Port Canaveral where we will board a ship for a cruise
to thru the Panama Canal, something we have always wanted to do.

Thanks.

Laurie

Jul 18, 2004, 10:21:00 PM7/18/04
I would suggest staying at the Port Orleans French Quarter. It is a moderate
resort. To me it is a very romantic place to stay. If you are going in
August there are discounts out on the rooms.
Laurie
Magic for Less Travel Agent
Lau...@themagicforless.com
"Capri" <capr...@usa.com> wrote in message