Re: Illegal Porn

Duncan Corps

Sep 7, 2004, 4:47:29 AM9/7/04
davi...@tampabay.rr.com wrote:
> I've just come across a site that was very disturbing while viewing
> with my family. This kind of pornography should have a warning.
> http://www.theparadise.x-y.net/

Perhaps something along the lines of "Warning: This is not pornography"?

Do you often browse for pornography with your family? That is, unless
they- and you- are fictional.

FU set.
--
. Sent with Mozilla 1.6 . How can I.D. cards possibly prevent .
. _| _ _ _ ___ _ ___ . terrorism, or reduce crime, or make .