Improvements needed at the parks

Dan

Dec 2, 2003, 8:53:04 PM12/2/03
I hope you all enjoyed my trip report... anyway, it got me thinking
that there a number of attractions at Disney World in desperate need
of a upgrade, tune-up or replacement. Below is my list of wants (but
at this stage of the game because of the resignation of Roy, will
probably never happen):

O Canada film at Epcot: What we've (as Canadians) been asking for for
so long - UPGRADE IT. I mean, I'm from Vancouver, and while the
camera pans in on the downtown area we see where Canada Place and the
Vancouver Trade and Convention Centre and Hotel *should* be...but it's
just an empty platform. This is a marvellous film, and I got all
choked up watching it again this past trip, but it really needs an
upgrade.

Bring back the Main Street Cinema and the Penny Arcade

Re-open Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Bring back Alien Encounter (I only saw it twice, but I still loved it)

Bring back Legend of The Lion King. Although Mickey's Philharmagic is
good (I belive it should be called "Donald's Philharmagic") I truly
miss Legend. Good thing I recorded the soundtrack a couple years
back!

So, what are your wish-lists for Disney World?

Bootstrap Bill

Dec 3, 2003, 3:24:57 AM12/3/03

"Dan" <dan....@shaw.ca> wrote in message

> So, what are your wish-lists for Disney World?
Epcot, the city, as Walt originally planned it.

Adrain Barton

Dec 3, 2003, 9:15:00 AM12/3/03

I would bring back 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and Mr. Toad's Wild
Ride. There is no excuse for taking out Mr. Toad's. They have plenty
of land and could have built a show building to re-locate it.

Tracey

Dec 7, 2003, 9:58:16 PM12/7/03
Dan wrote:

> Bring back the Main Street Cinema and the Penny Arcade

I agree.

> Re-open Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

We were there last week and it was open

> Bring back Alien Encounter (I only saw it twice, but I still loved it)

they are remaking it with Stitch

graham

Dec 9, 2003, 5:21:30 PM12/9/03

> So, what are your wish-lists for Disney World?

I reckon a good crowd-puller would be some decent rides. I'm talking about
some real white-knucklers, the sort of thing you see in IoA/ Seaworld/ Busch
Gardens.

Yeah - WDW does have Rockin' Rollin' Rollercoaster, Tower of Terror - but
the rest of them are a little tame.

Graham

Mr Orlando

Jul 11, 2004, 5:13:46 AM7/11/04
Hi

unlucky walt disney is closing the 20.000Leagues pool
and filling it whit lotts of sand and make it some landcaping

i did hera from a cm that the due it becourse filtering and
maintaince the pool is getting to much for nothing

thats problay the reason why the did close the temporary stage at
tommorland also

patric
lakebuenavista.info