UFO Photos Nine Years Apart

Cosmo

Jun 27, 2004, 6:43:00 AM6/27/04
Photos of two similar craft - nine years apart 1942 to 1951

During an evening of review in my vast archives of photos and stores.
I have come across two stories that may or may not be similar. Hence I
am posting this for all concerned to review for their own judgment. It
seems that Dr. Bruce Maccabee http://www.brumac.8k.com/ has found a
craft in the search lights of the photo of "The Battle Over Los
Angeles" Case. I have found a craft very close to this in a photo
taken over the North China Sea 1951.

The comparison my be viewed at the Cosmic Connection Television Series
Web Site

Enjoy Cosmo...

Cosmic Connection
http://tvufo.tripod.com