Taking train to WDW?

Glenn Holliday

May 7, 2022, 10:50:26 AMMay 7
If our next WDW trip ever comes together, we'd like to
take a larger family group and are considering a train
trip rather than multiple cars. Amtrak to Orlando
seems like the easy part. Transportation from the
Orlando or Kissimmee train stations to WDW seems
to not really exist. Calling a cab would mean
multiple cabs for our group, which often does not
coordinate well.

Any experiences doing this? I know one of our
options is to abandon the idea.

Enjoying the season, and doing my bit for radp.

Thanks.

--
Glenn Holliday holl...@acm.org

Sue/WDW1972

May 7, 2022, 7:23:46 PMMay 7
On Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 10:50:26 AM UTC-4, Glenn Holliday wrote:
> If our next WDW trip ever comes together, we'd like to
> take a larger family group and are considering a train
> trip rather than multiple cars. Amtrak to Orlando
> seems like the easy part. Transportation from the
> Orlando or Kissimmee train stations to WDW seems
> to not really exist. Calling a cab would mean
> multiple cabs for our group, which often does not
> coordinate well.

Sounds like a transportation company would be needed - someone like Mears. I have no experience with this however. Good luck!

Sue/WDW1972

Steve Soares

May 8, 2022, 8:30:14 AMMay 8
Would someone at Amtrak be able to answer your question? They must know
what passengers do once they arrive at the Orlando station.

Steve S.

JG

May 13, 2022, 8:39:08 PMMay 13
Uber's were everywhere some have minivan and suv.