Another dining question...

Peppermint Patty

Sep 24, 2021, 9:43:42 AM9/24/21
Trying to find a place that might serve a traditional Thanksgiving dinner on
November 25. Our first choice was Liberty Tree Tavern but can't get a ressie for that day.

Steve Soares

Sep 24, 2021, 5:58:17 PM9/24/21
On 9/24/2021 9:43 AM, Peppermint Patty wrote:
> Trying to find a place that might serve a traditional Thanksgiving dinner on
> November 25. Our first choice was Liberty Tree Tavern but can't get a ressie for that day.

Does this help?
https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/thanksgiving-dinner-at-disney-world/

Steve S.

Sue/WDW1972

Sep 24, 2021, 7:16:09 PM9/24/21
Seems like almost every table service (and some counter service) will serve the traditional Thanksgiving meal. I tend to avoid it - for me that's a "home" meal where you have leftovers to enjoy days later. I'm not interested in an overpriced one-shot turkey dinner meal at Disney.

If you're in a DVC villa you also have the option of the traditional meal from Publix, Fresh Market, etc that you just heat in your kitchen. We did that in Hilton Head one year, so we had leftovers ;-)

Sue/WDW1972

Don Jennings

Sep 26, 2021, 10:12:20 AM9/26/21
On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 7:16:09 PM UTC-4, Sue/WDW1972 wrote:
...> If you're in a DVC villa you also have the option of the traditional meal from Publix, Fresh Market, etc that you just heat in your kitchen. We did that in Hilton Head one year, so we had leftovers ;-)

I believe you can do the same thing considerably cheaper with Cracker Barrel.

Peppermint Patty

Sep 27, 2021, 1:52:05 PM9/27/21
On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 7:16:09 PM UTC-4, Sue/WDW1972 wrote:
> Seems like almost every table service (and some counter service) will serve the traditional Thanksgiving meal. I tend to avoid it - for me that's a "home" meal where you have leftovers to enjoy days later. I'm not interested in an overpriced one-shot turkey dinner meal at Disney.

We've never spent a major holiday at WDW and just wanted to try it this time to say I did it LOL! Plus I didn't want the
girls to miss too much school. I think we're eating in the castle.

Peppermint Patty

Sep 27, 2021, 1:53:00 PM9/27/21

> I believe you can do the same thing considerably cheaper with Cracker Barrel.
We've done that a couple of years at home when it was just going to be my
husband and me. Wasn't that impressed with it but we had leftovers and it
wasn't horrible. Won't rush to do it again.