Macarons?

Peppermint Patty

Dec 1, 2021, 2:24:42 PM12/1/21
Can macarons be ordered by mail or are they only available in person?

JG

Dec 1, 2021, 7:33:28 PM12/1/21
On Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 1:24:42 PM UTC-6, Peppermint Patty wrote:
> Can macarons be ordered by mail or are they only available in person?

In 2021 cookies can be mailed. The web has tools named "search engines " giving users a hugely selection

Peppermint Patty

Dec 2, 2021, 10:39:13 AM12/2/21
Thanks for the advice, NOT! I was asking if they could be ordered from Disney specifically.

Judy Fallon

Dec 2, 2021, 7:14:08 PM12/2/21
Patty,
A few years ago, my parents and I had lunch at one of the restaurants in Italy (EPCOT). A delicious cheese was served as part of the appetizer. When I got home I emailed the restaurant in care of (I assume) EPCOT. I received a reply directly from the restaurant telling me the type of cheese and where it was made.
Maybe emailing the bakery in France would be helpful? I apologize that I didn’t remember exactly who I contacted.

Judy

Peppermint Patty

Dec 3, 2021, 9:25:52 AM12/3/21

> A few years ago, my parents and I had lunch at one of the restaurants in Italy (EPCOT). A delicious cheese was served as part of the appetizer. When I got home I emailed the restaurant in care of (I assume) EPCOT. I received a reply directly from the restaurant telling me the type of cheese and where it was made.
> Maybe emailing the bakery in France would be helpful? I apologize that I didn’t remember exactly who I contacted.

Thanks, Judy!

JG

Dec 4, 2021, 2:20:01 PM12/4/21
I'd wager the bakery is in a Dade county suburb or Atlanta