Disneyland Resort Pictures from 6/3 & WDW from May @ disneygeek.com

disneygeek

Jun 4, 2022, 1:28:51 PM6/4/22
https://disneygeek.com

Hello Everyone,

Summer has arrived at the Disneyland Resort. Nighttime entertainment is
fully back as well as other offerings around the parks. I posted a full
picture set from Friday taking a look around the parks, Disneyland Hotel
and Downtown Disney.

This past week I also wrapped up the last picture set from my May 2022
Walt Disney World
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/trip-summaries/2022-walt-disney-world-may-trip-summary/)
visit. My WDW May 2022 Trip Summary
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/trip-summaries/2022-walt-disney-world-may-trip-summary/)
page is updated with links to all eight days of pictures, thoughts,
observations, trip logs and videos have been posted,

Enjoy,

Jason

I posted a full picture & video set from Friday, May 20th at the
Disneyland Resort (https://disneygeek.com/disneyland/pictures/) featuring:
* Celebrate Soulfully
+ The Soul of Jazz: An American Adventure Exhibit
+ Entertainment - Philly Phonics & Urban Music Society
* Stitch's Interplanetary Beach Party Blast
* Fantasmic!
* A Check of Ongoing projects
+ Disneyland Hotel DVC
+ Downtown Disney
+ Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
+ Adventureland Treehouse
+ New Orleans Square Renovations
* My usual assortment of random pictures as I explored the parks

Some recent postings to the Geek's Blog (https://blog.disneygeek.com)
* Disneyland Resort Posts from 6/04
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/06/04/)
+ Pictures: Disneyland Hotel DVC Tower Construction (6/03/22)
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/06/03/pictures-disneyland-hotel-dvc-tower-construction-6-03-22/)
+ Pictures: The Soul of Jazz: An American Adventure Exhibit @ Downtown
Disney
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/06/03/pictures-the-soul-of-jazz-an-american-adventure-exhibit-downtown-disney/)
+ Pictures: Obi-Wan Kenobi Sand Sculpture in Downtown Disney
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/06/03/pictures-obi-wan-kenobi-sand-sculpture-in-downtown-disney/)
+ Pictures: Plaza Point 4th of July Decorations
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/06/03/pictures-plaza-point-4th-of-july-decorations/)
+ Pictures: Downtown Disney Construction (6/03/22)
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/06/03/pictures-downtown-disney-construction-6-03-22/)
+ Pictures: Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Renovation (6/03/22)
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/06/03/pictures-finding-nemo-submarine-voyage-renovation-6-03-22/)
+ Picture & Video: Philly Phonics Performing in Carthay Circle
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/06/03/philly-phonics-performing-in-carthay-circle/)
+ Pictures: Removal of the Entrance To Treehouse is Almost Complete
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/06/03/pictures-removal-of-the-entrance-to-treehouse-is-almost-complete/)
+ Pictures: Stitch’s Interplanetary Beach Party Blast
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/06/03/pictures-stitchs-interplanetary-beach-party-blast/)
+ Pictures & Video: Goofy & Pluto @ Stitch’s Interplanetary Beach Party
Blast
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/06/03/pictures-goofy-pluto-stitchs-interplanetary-beach-party-blast/)
+ Pictures: Clarabell & Horace @ Stitch’s Interplanetary Beach Party
Blast
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/06/03/pictures-clarabell-horace-stitchs-interplanetary-beach-party-blast/)
+ Pictures: Chip, Dale & Clarice @ Stitch’s Interplanetary Beach Party
Blast
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/06/03/pictures-chip-dale-clarice-stitchs-interplanetary-beach-party-blast/)
+ Pictures: Fantasmic!
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/06/03/pictures-fantasmic/)
* 05/27/22 - “The Bob’s Burgers Movie” – Maggie’s Review
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/05/27/the-bobs-burgers-movie-maggies-review/)
* Walt Disney World May 2022 Trip Summary
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/trip-summaries/2022-walt-disney-world-may-trip-summary/)

Press Releases:
* 06/03/22 - Lightyear Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Featuring
Score By Oscar® -Winning Composer Michael Giacchino Set For Release On
June 17
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/06/03/lightyear-score-mission-perpetual-track/)
* 06/02/22 - Disney+ Welcomes Marvel Studios’ “Doctor Strange In The
Multiverse Of Madness” On June 22
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/06/02/doctor-strange-in-the-multiverse-of-madness-to-stream-on-disneyplus/)
* 06/02/22 - Disneyland Resort Honors Black Music Month with Special
Celebrate Soulfully Experiences
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/06/02/disneyland-resort-honors-black-music-month-with-special-celebrate-soulfully-experiences/)
* 06/01/22 - Disney+ Debuts Marvel Studios’ “A Fan’s Guide To Ms.
Marvel”
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/06/01/a-fans-guide-to-ms-marvel-now-on-disneyplus/)
* 05/31/22 - Disney+ Day Returns On September 8 With New Experiences And
Content, Including The Premiere Of Disney's Live-Action "Pinocchio," All
Leading Into D23 Expo: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/05/31/live-action-pinocchio-trailer-poster/)
* 05/31/22 - Disneyland Resort Announces a Limited-Time Summer Ticket
Offer for California Residents, as Low as $83 Per Person Per Day for a
3-Day, 1-Park per Day Theme Park Ticket
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/05/31/disneyland-california-resident-summer-ticket-offer/)
* 05/31/22 - Lucasfilm Features New Animated Series And More At Star
Wars Celebration
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/05/31/star-wars-celebration-wrap-up/)
* 05/26/22 - ‘Tale of the Lion King’ Makes its Disneyland Park Debut
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/05/26/tale-of-the-lion-king-disneyland/)
* 05/26/22 - Disney+ Releases Teaser Trailer For “Willow”
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/05/26/willow-teaser-trailer-and-images/)
* 05/26/22 - Disney+ Shares Trailer And Key Art For “Andor” Featured
Today At Star Wars Celebration
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/05/26/star-wars-andor-series-trailer-images/)
* 05/26/22 - Lucasfilm Showcases Upcoming Projects At Star Wars
Celebration
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/05/26/lucasfilm-presentation-highlights-from-star-wars-celebration/)
* 05/26/22 - Star And Filmmakers Of The Upcoming Fifth Installment Of
The Indiana Jones Franchise Honor Academy Award®-Winning Composer John
Williams On His 90th Birthday At Star Wars Celebration
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/05/26/john-williams-honored-at-star-wars-celebration/)
* 05/25/22 - Hong Kong Disneyland Resort to proudly present
Much-anticipated Nighttime Spectacular “Momentous” in mid-June
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/05/25/momentous-hong-kong-disneyland/)
* 05/24/22 - Gear Up With Heroic Merchandise
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/05/24/marvel-avengers-campus-disneyland-paris-merchandise/)
* 05/24/22 - Marvel Avengers Campus at Disneyland Paris set to empower
the next generation of Super Heroes, starting July 20, 2022
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/05/24/disneyland-paris-marvel-avengers-campus-to-open-july-20-2022/)
* 05/24/22 - Refuel Like A Super Hero With Exclusive Dining Experiences
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/05/24/disneyland-paris-avengers-campus-dining-experiences/)
* 05/24/22 - Welcome To Avengers Campus
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/05/24/disneyland-paris-avengers-campus-overview-characters-attractions/)
* 05/23/22 - DisneyPlus June 2022 Listing
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/05/23/disney-program-listing-for-june-2022/)
* 05/23/22 - Marvel Studios Releases Out-Of-This-World New Trailer &
Poster For "Thor: Love And Thunder"
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/05/23/thor-love-and-thunder-trailer-poster-2/)
* 05/21/22 - Disney+ Orders A Fourth Season Of “High School Musical: The
Musical: The Series” Ahead Of The Season 3 Premiere On July 27, 2022
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/05/20/high-school-musical-the-musical-the-series-season-3-july-27th-season-4-ordered/)

If you missed my last Disneyland Resort picture set
(https://disneygeek.com/disneyland/pictures/) on 5/20 included:
* A Check of Ongoing projects
+ Downtown Disney
+ Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
+ New Orleans Square Renovations
* My usual assortment of random pictures as I explored the parks

For upcoming release dates, anniversaries, or other noteworthy Disney
dates, visit our Disney Events and Anniversaries Calendar
(https://disneygeek.com/calendar/)

Enjoy,

Jason

For more pictures and video visit our full site at: https://disneygeek.com