Disneyland Resort Pictures from 11/4 @ disneygeek.com

disneygeek

Nov 5, 2022, 1:36:42 PM11/5/22
https://disneygeek.com

Hello Everyone,

Paid a relaxing visit to the Disneyland Resort on Friday 11/4 to see how
the parks are transforming from Halloween to Christmas and check in on
some of the ongoing projects.

Enjoy,

Jason

I posted my picture & video set from Friday November 4th at the
Disneyland Resort (https://disneygeek.com/disneyland/pictures/) featuring:
* 1st look at Christmas decorations - Buena Vista Street, Frontierland,
Critter Country
* Merchandise Check - Christmas @ Gone Hollywood & Plaza Point Holiday
Shoppe
* Haunted Mansion Holiday
* A check of ongoing projects:
+ Disneyland Hotel Repainting
+ Disneyland Hotel DVC Tower Construction
+ Downtown Disney West Side Project
* My usual assortment of random pictures as I explored the parks

Some recent postings to the Geek's Blog (https://blog.disneygeek.com)
* Disneyland Resort Posts from 11/04
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/11/04/)
+ Pictures: Black Panther Wakanda Forever Art in Downtown Disney
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/11/04/pictures-black-panther-wakanda-forever-art-in-downtown-disney/)
+ Pictures: Disneyland Hotel DVC Tower Construction (11/04/22)
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/11/04/pictures-disneyland-hotel-dvc-tower-construction-11-04-22/)
+ Pictures: Buena Vista Street Christmas Decorations
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/11/04/pictures-buena-vista-street-christmas-decorations/)
+ Pictures: Monsters Inc Mike and Sulley to the Rescue Facade
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/11/04/pictures-monsters-inc-mike-and-sulley-to-the-rescue-facade/)
+ Pictures: Gone Hollywood Christmas Merchandise
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/11/04/pictures-gone-hollywood-christmas-merchandise-2/)
+ Pictures: Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disneyland
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/11/04/pictures-haunted-mansion-holiday-at-disneyland/)
+ Pictures: Plaza Point Holiday Shoppe Christmas Merchandise
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/11/04/pictures-plaza-point-holiday-shoppe-christmas-merchandise/)
+ Pictures: Downtown Disney Construction (11/04/22)
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/11/04/pictures-downtown-disney-construction-11-04-22/)
+ Pictures: Ornament Valley in Cars Land
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/11/04/pictures-ornament-valley-in-cars-land/)
* 10/30/22 - Book Review: Poster Art of the Disney Parks (Second
Edition)
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/10/30/book-review-poster-art-of-the-disney-parks-second-edition/)

Press Releases:
* 11/03/22 - Disney Twenty-Three Journeys To Pandora, Going Behind The
Scenes Of The Next-Level Storytelling Of Avatar: The Way Of Water
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/11/03/winter-2022-disney-twenty-three-magazine-preview/)
* 11/03/22 - Disney+ Celebrates The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year With
Exclusive New Originals And Beloved Holiday Classics
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/11/03/disneyplus-seasonsstreamings/)
* 11/03/22 - New Featurette Now Available For Walt Disney Animation
Studios’ Original Action-Packed Adventure “Strange World”
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/11/03/disney-strange-world-featurette/)
* 11/02/22 - 20th Century Studios' New Trailer And Poster For James
Cameron's Highly Anticipated December 16 Release “Avatar: The Way Of
Water” Available Now
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/11/02/avatar-the-way-of-water-trailer-poster-art/)
* 11/02/22 - The Walt Disney Company Launches The Disney Ultimate Toy
Drive To Deliver Hope To Children In Need During The Holiday Season
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/11/02/disney-ultimate-toy-drive-supporting-toys-for-tots-announcement/)
* 11/01/22 - Disney+ Casts A Spell With A New Trailer For “Disenchanted”
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/11/01/disenchanted-trailer-stills/)
* 11/01/22 - Proximity Media Presents Wakanda Forever: The Official
Black Panther Podcast, Hosted By Ta-Nehisi Coates
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/11/01/wakanda-forever-the-official-black-panther-podcast-debuts-nov-3rd/)
* 11/01/22 - Special Access To Shopdisney Merchandise Now Available For
Disney+ Subscribers As Limited Test Experience In U.S.
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/11/01/disneyplus-subscribers-early-access-to-shopdisney-merchandise/)
* 10/30/22 - The Countdown Is On – “Willow” Premieres On Disney+ In One
Month
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/10/30/willow-final-poster-images-special-look-video/)
* 10/28/22 - Disney+ Brings The Magic Of La Familia Madrigal To Homes
This Holiday Season With The Original Special ‘Encanto At The Hollywood
Bowl,’ Available To Stream Dec. 28
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/10/28/encanto-at-the-hollywood-bowl-on-disneyplus/)
* 10/28/22 - The Walt Disney Company Announces A $1 Million Multi-Year
Grant For Disney Storytellers Fund At Florida A&M University
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/10/28/disney-annouces-1-million-grant-for-disney-storytellers-fund-florida-am-university/)
* 10/27/22 - Disney+ Debuts New Trailer And Key Art For “The Santa
Clauses”
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/10/27/the-santa-clauses-trailer-key-art/)
* 10/27/22 - Tokyo DisneySea® Large-Scale Expansion Project Names
Announced for the New Areas of Themed Port, Fantasy Springs, and Disney
Hotel
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/10/27/tokyo-disneysea-fantasy-springs-details-drone-footage/)
* 10/27/22 - Tokyo DisneySea® Large-Scale Expansion Project The New
Themed Port Fantasy Springs Changes Regarding the Opening Date and
Investment Amount
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/10/27/tokyo-disneysea-fantasy-springs-opening-date-and-investment-amount-revised/)
* 10/27/22 - USAF Thunderbirds Magic Kingdom Flyover - Disney Pictures &
Video
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/10/27/usaf-thunderbirds-magic-kingdom-flyover-disney-pictures-video/)
* 10/25/22 - Disney+ Unwraps Trailer For Marvel Studios’ Special
Presentation “The Guardians Of The Galaxy Holiday Special”
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/10/25/the-guardians-of-the-galaxy-holiday-special-trailer/)
* 10/25/22 - Doctor Who to Stream on Disney+ With New Episodes in Late
2023
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/10/25/doctor-who-to-stream-on-disney-with-new-episodes-in-late-2023/)
* 10/25/22 - Elton John To Take Final North American Bow With Original
Concert Event, Livestreamed Globally And Exclusively On Disney+ On Nov.
20
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/10/25/elton-john-live-farewell-from-dodger-stadium-key-art-info/)
* 10/25/22 - Flurries of Frozen Fun Await Guests at Disney’s Blizzard
Beach Water Park Reopening
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/10/25/blizzard-beach-to-reopen-nov-13th-with-new-frozen-touches-holiday-offerings/)
* 10/24/22 - Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania - Trailer, Images and
Poster
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/10/24/ant-man-and-the-wasp-quantumania-trailer-images-and-poster/)

If you missed my last Disneyland Resort picture set
(https://disneygeek.com/disneyland/pictures/) on 10/21 included:
* My final look at Halloween Time 2022
* Merchandise Check - Magic Band+, World of Disney and Embarcodero Gifts
Reopens
* Early Christmas decorations - Sleeping Beauty Castle, Grizzly
Recreation Area & Pacific Wharf
* SCAREolers in Downtown Disney
* A check of ongoing projects:
+ Disneyland Hotel Repainting
+ Disneyland Hotel DVC Tower Construction
+ Toontown Sign
+ Downtown Disney West Side Project
* My usual assortment of random pictures as I explored the parks

For upcoming release dates, anniversaries, or other noteworthy Disney
dates, visit our Disney Events and Anniversaries Calendar
(https://disneygeek.com/calendar/)

Enjoy,

Jason

For more pictures and video visit our full site at: https://disneygeek.com