Uhhh ya’ll are still here?

Jen C

Aug 10, 2021, 9:54:53 PM8/10/21
It’s Jen…. This is still active?
Holy cow!

Steve Soares

Aug 11, 2021, 7:26:41 AM8/11/21
On 8/10/2021 9:54 PM, Jen C wrote:
> It’s Jen…. This is still active?
> Holy cow!

There are a few of us left.

Steve S.

Steve Denham

Aug 11, 2021, 7:42:02 AM8/11/21
Like Steve said. I just don't post much, but I check every day.

Steve Denham
TDC Barbie Headhunter

LISA Cubbon

Aug 11, 2021, 12:54:30 PM8/11/21
Me too. I check every couple of days. Mostly see people on Facebook.
RADP group.

Lisa

Rudeney

Aug 12, 2021, 10:52:09 PM8/12/21
Ditto - I try to check in every other day.

--

- RODNEY

Next WDW Vacation?
Who knows!

Need to know more about RADP (rec.arts.disney.parks)?

http://www.radp.org
http://allears.net/btp/radp_bk.htm
http://allears.net/tp/abrev.htm

Are you still accessing RADP via Google? Why?
Get instructions on how to access to the "real"
RADP Usenet Group here:

http://meets.radp.org/usenet.htm

Bob Me.

Aug 13, 2021, 9:39:43 AM8/13/21
On 8/12/2021 10:52 PM, Rudeney wrote:
> On 8/11/2021 11:54 AM, LISA Cubbon wrote:

>>> Like Steve said.  I just don't post much, but I check every day.
>>>
>>> Steve Denham
>>> TDC Barbie Headhunter
>>>
>> Me too. I check every couple of days. Mostly see people on Facebook.
>> RADP group.
>>

>> Lisa
>
> Ditto - I try to check in every other day.

Yeah still check in here but most activity is on FB.

--
Bob Me.

Please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantenganse alejado de las
puertas.
To reply to me via email, remove the ".spam.and.eggs." from my email
address.

Peppermint Patty

Aug 13, 2021, 10:49:33 AM8/13/21
I check every day hoping for a new trip report from Sue! Or anyone!
I'm still planning to go for Thanksgiving week but I guess that all
depends on COVID.

Sue/WDW1972

Aug 13, 2021, 7:53:15 PM8/13/21
Next trip for me starts 9/2/21. Sadly it was Jambo House concierge until I switched it to Saratoga because I believed the lounge wouldn't be open. Of course, the lounge opens 8/26 but there's no way to move back.

Sue/WDW1972

Peppermint Patty

Aug 16, 2021, 2:46:55 PM8/16/21

> Next trip for me starts 9/2/21. Sadly it was Jambo House concierge until I switched it to Saratoga because I believed the lounge wouldn't be open. Of course, the lounge opens 8/26 but there's no way to move back.

Bummer! I will be anxiously awaiting the beginning of your trip report!