Why is there a sub ride at Disneyland but not Disney World?

Brassplyer

Dec 5, 2022, 9:35:10 PM12/5/22
I'd heard that a major reason 20,000 Leagues was discontinued at the MK was because it couldn't be made wheelchair accessible and due to maintenance costs.

I see the sub ride continues at Disneyland with a recent facelift, still doesn't appear to be wheelchair accessible based on YouTube videos. Is it any less expensive to run than 20k Leagues was?

Anyone have insight?

Steve Denham

Dec 6, 2022, 7:20:21 AM12/6/22
Heat and humidity?