Sue's Trip

Sue/WDW1972

May 3, 2022, 7:00:33 PMMay 3
Since this newsgroup has degenerated into a bunch of garbage, I'll try to post my upcoming trip report to the facebook group Rodney set up.

Sue/WDW1972

Steve Soares

May 4, 2022, 7:27:39 AMMay 4
On 5/3/2022 7:00 PM, Sue/WDW1972 wrote:
> Since this newsgroup has degenerated into a bunch of garbage, I'll try to post my upcoming trip report to the facebook group Rodney set up.
>
> Sue/WDW1972

Sue,

Your trip reports are just about the only thing left on this newsgroup.
I don't use Facebook, so if you're going there thanks for the trip
reports you posted here. I guess it's time to say goodbye to RADP.

Steve S.

Steve Denham

May 4, 2022, 11:11:34 AMMay 4
Once upon a time...

Steve Denham
TDC Barbie Headhunter

Judy Fallon

May 4, 2022, 7:15:09 PMMay 4
On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 11:11:34 AM UTC-4, stev...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 7:27:39 AM UTC-4, Steve Soares wrote:
> > On 5/3/2022 7:00 PM, Sue/WDW1972 wrote:
> > > Since this newsgroup has degenerated into a bunch of garbage, I'll try to post my upcoming trip report to the facebook group Rodney set up.
> > >
> > > Sue/WDW1972
> > Sue,
> >
> > Your trip reports are just about the only thing left on this newsgroup.
> > I don't use Facebook, so if you're going there thanks for the trip
> > reports you posted here. I guess it's time to say goodbye to RADP.

I do use FB but enjoy reading your TRs here. It was such a nice surprise today to see a real WDW related post☺️
Judy

Glenn Holliday

May 7, 2022, 10:45:39 AMMay 7
On 5/3/2022 7:00 PM, Sue/WDW1972 wrote:
> Since this newsgroup has degenerated into a bunch of garbage, I'll try to post my upcoming trip report to the facebook group Rodney set up.

Just when I thought the trolls got bored and moved on, a fresh wave.
Most of Usenet is now drowned and gone. It's sad to see the same
happen to radp.

I haven't had much to post since our last trip. I hope to have a
next trip report, but it won't be soon. But I think I have a
question I can post that might be helpful to others.

--
Glenn Holliday holl...@acm.org