Port Orleans reopening

Peppermint Patty

Jul 8, 2021, 2:56:46 PM7/8/21
Yay! Just saw on AllEars that POR and POFQ are reopening.
DD switched us from Boardwalk! Very, very happy. Our
fave resort and it's only costing half what we would have
spent at Boardwalk.

LISA Cubbon

Jul 8, 2021, 4:50:39 PM7/8/21
that is a win win... Good for you!

Lisa

Darrell Jeffress

Jul 8, 2021, 6:54:44 PM7/8/21
The All Stars are also reopening so that by the end of October, all of
the WDW resorts will be at least partially open. (They still don't have
enough staff to open them fully, but it's getting there.)

Next step is to get all the dining and entertainment back up to regular
levels.

Peppermint Patty

Jul 9, 2021, 10:31:54 AM7/9/21

> Next step is to get all the dining and entertainment back up to regular
> levels.

I like Boardwalk; we've stayed there before. I just was worrying about
the cost. Didn't really want to spend that much. POR is definitely more
our speed. We've stayed there several times and love it there. I feel
like we're going home with the repeat visits.

We have our park hoppers, we have our plane tix, and now we have our
resort! Very happy!

Steve Soares

Jul 10, 2021, 8:03:24 AM7/10/21
And you made park reservations, right?

Steve S.

Peppermint Patty

Jul 12, 2021, 10:01:36 AM7/12/21

> And you made park reservations, right?

Only for a couple of the days so far.

Glenn Holliday

Jul 14, 2021, 9:31:35 PM7/14/21
Good for you. Enjoy it.

Curious - soliciting a review now - what makes PO
your favorite? Say, compared to the other Moderate
resorts?

Thanks.

--
Glenn Holliday holl...@acm.org

Peppermint Patty

Jul 15, 2021, 1:25:43 PM7/15/21

> Curious - soliciting a review now - what makes PO
> your favorite? Say, compared to the other Moderate
> resorts?

It's nice to walk along the river there. The rooms are nice.
There is a sit-down restaurant. We've just always had
nice service there and have enjoyed everything about the
resort.

Glenn Holliday

Jul 15, 2021, 9:23:15 PM7/15/21
Thanks

--
Glenn Holliday holl...@acm.org

Peppermint Patty

Jul 16, 2021, 10:43:49 AM7/16/21

> > It's nice to walk along the river there. The rooms are nice.
> > There is a sit-down restaurant. We've just always had
> > nice service there and have enjoyed everything about the
> > resort.
> >
> Thanks
>
> --
> Glenn Holliday holl...@acm.org

We've stayed at Value resorts and liked them too. We have also stayed
at AKL and Boardwalk. I liked the convenience of Boardwalk to the back
entrance to Epcot. I wasn't all that impressed with AKL. PO is just
perfect for us. The price is right and it works for us.