"Selected restaurants"

TheMis

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
Greetings, Mousepeople!

We're going in April, and have the "Romantic Escape" package, which
includes- dinner for two at selected WDW restaurants, I think. I'd found a
site or a post listing which "selected" restaurants were participating, but
now I can't find it. Does anyone know where that list of "Selected
restaurants" is? We'd appreciate it :)

Disnily yours,

~ sQuidgey and Pawl :)

Viper Rider

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99

Fairytale Weddings include an Vacation Kingdom Dinner at participating
restaurants, the list is extremely long (66 restaurants) and basically
includes all but Victoria & Alberts; list is quite long.
According to our planning guide the meal includes; 1 appetizer, 1 entree, 1
dessert and non-alcoholic beverage. Taxes and gratuities are included.
Alcoholic beverages, dishes containing lobster, room service and Sunday
brunch are not included.
Restaurants are
* All-Star Resorts;
- End Zone and Intermission Food Courts
* Boardwalk Inn; Spooodles,
- ESPN Club,
- The Flying Fish Cafe
* Caribbean Resort; Captain's Tavern, Old Port Royale
* Contemporary Resort;
- Concourse Steakhouse,
- Chef Mickey's,
- California Grill
* Coronado Spring Resort;
- The Pepper Market,
- Maya Grill
* Dixie Landing's Resort;
- Boatwright's Dinig Hall,
- Colonel's Cotton Mill
* Fort Wilderness Resorts;
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue,
- Trail's End Buffeteria
* Magic Kingdom;
- Tony's Town Square Restaurant,
- Liberty Tree Tavern,
- The Crystal Palace,
- Cinderella's Royal Table,
- The Plaza Restaurant
* Grand Floridian;
- Grand Floridian Cafe,
- Citricos,
- Narcoossee's,
- 1900 Park Fare
* Villa's At Disney Institue;
- Season's Dining Room
* Old Key West Resort;
- Olivia's Cafe
* Port Orleans Resort;
- Bonfamille's Cafe,
- Sassagoula Floatworks And Food Factory
* Polynesian Resort;
- O'hana,
- Polynesian Luau,
- Coral Isle Cafe
* Pleasure Island;
- Poratabello Yacht Club
* Downtown West Side;
- Planet Hollywood,
- Bongo's Cuban Cafe,
- House Of Blues,
- Wolfgang Puck Cafe
* Disney Marketplace;
- Rainforest Cafe,
- Wolfgang Puck Express,
- Fulton's Crab House
* Yacht & Beach Club Resort;
- Cape May Cafe,
- Yacht Club Gallery,
- Yachtsman Steakhouse
* Disney-MGM Studios;
- The Hollywood Brown Derby,
- 50's Prime Time Cafe,
- Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano,
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre
* Epcot;
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room,
- Biergarten Restaurant,
- Les Che's De France Restaurant,
- Restaurat Akerhus,
- Restaurant Marrakesh,
- San Angel Inn Restautante,
- Coral Reef Restaurant,
- The Garden Grill Restaurant,
- Nine Dragons Restaurant,
- L'Originnale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante,
- Le Cellier Restaurant,
- Teppanyaki Dinig Room
* Wilderness Lodge;
- Whispering Canyaon Cafe,
- Artist Point
* Wold Wide Of Sport Complex;
- Official All Star Cafe
* Animal Kingdom;
- Rainforest Cafe

Hope this helps you,

Viper Rider

TheMis kirjoitti viestissä <7bco3g$tk$1...@plug.news.pipex.net>...

TheMis

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99

Viper Rider wrote in message <7bdi3q$9uk$1...@news.kolumbus.fi>...

>Hi,
>
>Fairytale Weddings include an Vacation Kingdom Dinner at participating
>restaurants, the list is extremely long (66 restaurants) and basically
>includes all but Victoria & Alberts;

>every single restaurant in The World snipped except Victoria & Alberts :)<

Greetings, Groop, and thanks, Viper!

Oyes, that's more than sufficient! I didn't think there would be that many!

And I had better introduce us before I start posting like mad! I've posted
once or twice, but never made it official :)( Been lurking forever, if THAT
counts for anything! )

We're sQuidgey and Pawl, met on the net, and were married four months ago :)
I'm from Alabama, he's from England, and that's where we live :) And we're
going to WDW in April!!!! ( 9-19 to be exact ) We're getting a motorhome,
and driving there from Atlanta, staying at Ft. Wilderness. We made our
reservations online, though I really missed calling them - didn't know they
were in Tampa, though! ( The online reservations went really well)

I went to Disney - before it was there! In about '71. My family and I were
in the neighbourhood, and heard about this new thing ... Walt Disney World,
so we went to see it - and all that was there was a little building with a
model in it, and a little film. That was neat though, and nice to be able to
say that I was there then - does anyone else remember that? ( I suspect that
little building was somewhere in Lake Buena Vista )

I've been - 9 times I think, the most recent being three years ago, but my
British husband has never been - so it will be all new to me, as well!
Stayed in the Poly, the Contemp, and Dixie Landings ... but never in FW!

I've noticed that a lot of you are going at the same time we are, so I've
sent away for our RADP pins :) It's been nice reading all your posts, and
I'm looking forward to seeing some of you!

Disnily yours,

~ sQuidgey and Pawl

P.S. Does anyone know where I can lay my hands on a graphic of Mickey with
his little travel trailer? I'm printing a lot of the pertinant stuff you all
have to say, and thought I'd put a little graphic on there :)

Cheers!

S&P

TheMis

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99

RonNgNoz wrote in message <19990304185442...@ng38.aol.com>...

>>We're sQuidgey and Pawl, met on the net, and were married four months ago
:)

>Oh, so now you're going to start trolling this newsgroup, just like you did
>misc.consumers.frugal.living?

No, Dear. I don't troll at all. But we do know about you, don't we?

Disnily yours,

~ S&P

Edward Jackson

Feb 19, 2024, 11:20:28 PMFeb 19
On Monday, March 1, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, TheMis wrote:
> Greetings, Mousepeople!
> We're going in April, and have the "Romantic Escape" package, which
> includes- dinner for two at selected WDW restaurants, I think. I'd found a
> site or a post listing which "selected" restaurants were participating, but
> now I can't find it. Does anyone know where that list of "Selected
> restaurants" is? We'd appreciate it :)
> Disnily yours,
> ~ sQuidgey and Pawl :)

I remember you