Disneyland Resort Pictures from 11/12 @ Disneygeek.com - 1st Day of Christmas Season

disneygeek

Nov 13, 2021, 5:30:08 PM11/13/21
https://disneygeek.com

Hello Everyone,

Friday was a very busy day at the Disneyland Resort with it being the
first day of the 2021 Christmas season, Disney+ Day, and a holiday
weekend for many schools. To top it off a heat wave too with afternoon
tempeartures in the upper 90s. I posted an extended full picture set
sampling the holiday festivities plus checking in on ongoing projects
and my usual assortment of random pictures as I roamed the parks for
over 14 hours.

I posted a full picture & video set from Friday, November 12 at the
Disneyland Resort (https://disneygeek.com/disneyland/pictures/) featuring:
* Disney+ Day
* Characters in their new winter costumes
* Disneyland
+ Disneyland Band
+ Dapper Dans
+ Mickey & Friends Holiday Cavalcade
+ A Christmas Fantasy Parade
+ it's a small world holiday lights & projection show
+ Wintertime Enchantment
+ Believe in Holiday Magic
* Disney Festival of Holidays
+ Marketplaces
+ Viva Navidad Street Party
+ Holiday Toy Drummers
+ Mickey's Happy Holidays
+ Phat Cat Swinger Holiday Concert
* Christmas Season Merchandise
* A Check of Ongoing projects
+ Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway
+ Pelican's Landing
+ Fillmore's Renovation
+ Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Renovation
+ World of Color Renovation
* My usual assortment of random pictures as I explored the parks

Some recent postings to the Geek's Blog (https://blog.disneygeek.com)
* Disneyland Resort Posts from 11/12
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/12/)
+ Pictures: Believe in Holiday Magic
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/12/pictures-believe-in-holiday-magic/)
+ Pictures: Phat Cat Swinger @ Disney Festival of Holidays
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/12/pictures-phat-cat-swinger-disney-festival-of-holidays/)
+ Pictures: Wintertime Enchantment
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/12/pictures-wintertime-enchantment/)
+ Pictures: Elias & Co Christmas Merchandise
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/12/pictures-elias-co-christmas-merchandise/)
+ Pictures: A Christmas Fantasy Parade
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/12/pictures-a-christmas-fantasy-parade-2/)
+ Holiday Toy Drummers at Disney Festival of Holidays (Video)
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/12/holiday-toy-drummers-at-disneys-festival-of-holidays/)
+ Mickey and Minnie leading the Disneyland Band (Video)
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/12/mickey-and-minnie-leading-the-disneyland-band/)
+ Pictures: Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Construction
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/12/pictures-mickey-minnies-runaway-railway-construction/)
+ Pictures: Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Renovation
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/12/pictures-finding-nemo-submarine-voyage-renovation/)
+ Pictures: Disney Plus Day at Disneyland
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/12/pictures-disney-plus-day-at-disneyland/)
11/09/21 - Review: Jungle Cruise Home Video Release
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/09/review-jungle-cruise-home-video-release/)
* 11/08/21 - Book Review: Disney Princess – Healthy Treats
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/08/book-review-disney-princess-healthy-treats/)
* 11/06/21 - Book Review: Walt’s Disneyland: A Walk in the Park with
Walt Disney
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/06/book-review-walts-disneyland-a-walk-in-the-park-with-walt-disney/)
* 11/05/21 - Marvel Studio’s “Eternals” – Maggie’s Review
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/05/marvel-studios-eternals-maggies-review/)
* 11/02/21 - Marvel Studio’s “Eternals” – Press Conference
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/02/marvel-studios-eternals-press-conference/)

Press Releases:
* 11/11/21 - Disney Festival of Holidays Invites Guests to a Joyous
Celebration Filled with Diverse Festivities and Beloved Seasonal
Traditions at Disney CaliforniaAdventure Park, Nov. 12, 2021, through
Jan. 9, 2022
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/11/disney-festival-of-holidays-details/)
* 11/11/21 - Disneyland Resort Sparkles with Dazzling Décor as the
Holiday Season Returns with More Than 50,000 Twinkling Castle Lights, a
60-foot-tall Christmas Tree, Eight Festive Food Marketplaces, One New
Hero – Plus Much More
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/11/disneyland-resort-holiday-season-fun-facts/)
* 11/11/21 - Go Behind the Scenes of Walt Disney Animation Studios’
“Encanto”—New Featurette Now Available
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/11/inspiring-disneys-encanto-featurette/)
* 11/09/21 - Disneyland Resort Celebrates the Holidays with Beloved
Traditions and Diverse Cultural Festivities at Disneyland and Disney
California Adventure Parks, Nov. 12, 2021-Jan. 9, 2022
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/09/disneyland-resort-holiday-festivities-nov-12-2021-jan-9-2022/)
* 11/08/21 - Disney+ Day Kicks Off Global Celebration With Week-Long,
Company-Wide Promotions
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/08/disney-day-celebration-details-new-programming-park-events-more-on-nov-12th/)
* 11/04/21 - Cirque du Soleil and Disney Reveal Two Previously
Unannounced Acts for Upcoming Show Drawn to Life
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/04/cirque-du-soleil-drawn-to-life-unicycle-double-wheel-acts/)
* 11/04/21 - Destination D23 Details (Including Live Stream Info)
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/04/destination-d23-details-including-live-stream-info/)
* 11/03/21 - Walt Disney World Swan Reserve Hotel Opens
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/03/walt-disney-world-swan-reserve-hotel-opens/)
* 11/02/21 - Disney+ Debuts Exciting Trailer & Brand-New Key Art For
"The Book Of Boba Fett"
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/01/the-book-of-boba-fett-trailer-key-art/)
* 11/02/21 - Enjoy every special moment of Disney magic in 2022 at Hong
Kong Disneyland Resort
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/02/hong-kong-disneyland-2022-events/)
* 11/02/21 - Enter The Enchanting World Of Encanto With Disney
Twenty-Three
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/02/winter-2021-disney-twenty-three-magazine-preview/)
* 11/02/21 - Magic Kingdom Holiday Transformation (Disney Pictures &
Video)
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2021/11/02/magic-kingdom-holiday-transformation-disney-pictures-video/)

If you missed my last Disneyland Resort picture set
(https://disneygeek.com/disneyland/pictures/) on 11/01 included:
* Plaza Point Holiday Shoppe
* Halloween Decoration Removal
* Christmas Decoration Installation
* A Check of Ongoing projects
+ Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway
+ Toontown Construction Wall Graphics
+ World of Color Renovation
* My usual assortment of random pictures as I explored the parks

For upcoming release dates, anniversaries, or other noteworthy Disney
dates, visit our Disney Events and Anniversaries Calendar
(https://disneygeek.com/calendar/)

Enjoy,

Jason

For more pictures and video visit our full site at: https://disneygeek.com