Another passing

Peppermint Patty

Dec 8, 2021, 9:51:23 AM12/8/21
Not sure how many remember Gareth Slee from Great Britain but just
saw that he passed recently. He did a lot for the homeless in Wales. RIP Gareth.

DisneyWizard the Fantasmic!

Dec 8, 2021, 6:48:43 PM12/8/21
On 12/8/2021 6:51 AM, Peppermint Patty wrote:
> Not sure how many remember Gareth Slee from Great Britain but just
> saw that he passed recently. He did a lot for the homeless in Wales. RIP Gareth.

Many like Gareth Slee. Uncommon in name and extraordinary in
achievement, there aren't many like Gareth Slee. His pisie dust and
blessings improved our existence so may we bless his rest in kind.
--
All ladders in the Temple of the Forbidden Eye have thirteen steps.
There are thirteen steps to the gallows, firing squad or any execution.

Rudeney

Dec 9, 2021, 8:18:43 AM12/9/21
I yes, I remember him well. He was a nice guy. Rest in peace, Gareth.

--

- RODNEY

Next WDW Vacation?
Who knows!

Need to know more about RADP (rec.arts.disney.parks)?

http://www.radp.org
http://allears.net/btp/radp_bk.htm
http://allears.net/tp/abrev.htm

Are you still accessing RADP via Google? Why?
Get instructions on how to access to the "real"
RADP Usenet Group here:

http://meets.radp.org/usenet.htm