Is Sue OK?

Steve Soares

Nov 13, 2021, 5:21:19 PM11/13/21
I haven't seen any posts from her trip since 11/10.

Steve S.

Min & Bill

Nov 13, 2021, 5:32:22 PM11/13/21
On 11/13/2021 5:21 PM, Steve Soares wrote:
> I haven't seen any posts from her trip since 11/10.
>
> Steve S.

She posted on Facebook that her laptop died and she will not be getting
a replacement until after her trip.

Bill

Min & Bill

Nov 13, 2021, 5:33:11 PM11/13/21
On 11/13/2021 5:21 PM, Steve Soares wrote:
> I haven't seen any posts from her trip since 11/10.
>
> Steve S.

mars...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2021, 9:48:05 PM11/13/21
On Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 5:21:19 PM UTC-5, Steve Soares wrote:
> I haven't seen any posts from her trip since 11/10.
>
> Steve S.
I was about to post something similar!
Michelle

Steve Soares

Nov 14, 2021, 7:32:30 AM11/14/21
Ah, thanks.

Steve S.

JG

Nov 15, 2021, 8:25:50 PM11/15/21
Smart phones have web browsers. Maybe forgot to pay internet service?

Sue/WDW1972

Nov 16, 2021, 7:27:00 PM11/16/21
On Monday, November 15, 2021 at 8:25:50 PM UTC-5, JG wrote:

> Smart phones have web browsers. Maybe forgot to pay internet service?
*************************
My passwords for everything were saved on the computer, and in a file on the hard drive (which died). I had internet just fine from my phone and iPad but didn't have the passwords for any of the sites I only access via laptop.

Sue/WDW1972

Karen Brown

Nov 16, 2021, 8:19:25 PM11/16/21
OK, jumping in here as the mom of a daughter with a soon-to-be with a master's degree in cyber security.
Please don't store your passwords on a device.
I use LastPass.com on her advice, but there are other encrypted and safe services out there.

Looking forward to your next update, Sue!

JG

Nov 18, 2021, 6:17:13 PM11/18/21
I keep my passwords on a yellow note in my wallet. The yellow color contrasts with the green cash.