Disneyland Pictures from 9/2 @ disneygeek.com - Halloween Time 2022 First Day

disneygeek

Sep 4, 2022, 2:53:48 PM9/4/22
https://disneygeek.com

Hello Everyone,

Halloween Time 2022 started Friday at the Disneyland Resort. I ventured
down to Anaheim in the heat to check out the festivities.. My full
picture and video set
(https://disneygeek.com/disneyland/pictures/2022/08/26/) is now available.

Note this upcoming week is the 2022 D23 Expo
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/trip-summaries/disney-d23-expo-2022/) in
Anaheim. I will be there from Thursday through Sunday with pictures,
videos, thoughts & observations from the show floor and several
presentations. Be sure to follow along on the Blog. Here is the D23 Expo
2022 Summary Page
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/trip-summaries/disney-d23-expo-2022/) which
will have links to our posts and more.

Enjoy,

Jason

I posted a full picture & video set from Friday, September 2 at the
Disneyland Resort (https://disneygeek.com/disneyland/pictures/) featuring:
* Halloween Time 2022 - Opening Day
+ Mickey and Friends New Halloween Costumes
+ Mickey and Friends Halloween Cavalcade
+ Cars Land Haul-O-Ween
+ Buena Vista Street decorations
+ A Musical Celebration of Coco
+ Disney Villains Dance Party in Tomorrowland
+ Halloween Screams with Fireworks
* My usual assortment of random pictures as I explored the parks

Some recent postings to the Geek's Blog (https://blog.disneygeek.com)
* Disneyland Resort Posts from 9/02
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/09/02/)
+ Pictures: Mickey and Friends New Halloween Costumes
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/09/02/pictures-mickey-and-friends-new-halloween-costumes/)
+ Pictures & Video: Mickey and Friends Halloween Cavalcade
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/09/02/pictures-mickey-and-friends-halloween-cavalcade/)
+ Pictures: Mater & Lightning McQueen Halloween Costumes
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/09/02/pictures-mater-lightning-mcqueen-halloween-costumes/)
+ Pictures & Video: A Musical Celebration of Coco
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/09/02/pictures-a-musical-celebration-of-coco-3/)
+ Pictures & Video: Disney Villains Dance Party in Tomorrowland
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/09/02/pictures-disney-villains-dance-party-in-tomorrowland/)
+ Pictures & Video: Halloween Screams with Fireworks
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/09/02/pictures-halloween-screams-with-fireworks/)

Press Releases:
* 09/01/22 - As Part of the 30th Anniversary Celebration, the Magic of
Christmas will be Even Stronger at Disneyland Paris from November 12th,
2022 to January 8th, 2023
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/09/01/disneyland-paris-the-magic-of-christmas-2022-events/)
* 09/01/22 - Boo! The Halloween Festival returns from October 1st to
November 6th, 2022 at Disneyland® Paris
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/09/01/disneyland-paris-boo-the-halloween-festival-details/)
* 09/01/22 - Disney+ Introduces A New Adventure In Season Two Of “The
Mysterious Benedict Society,” Returning With A Two Episode Premiere On
October 26
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/09/01/the-mysterious-benedict-society-season-2-details-trailer-poster/)
* 09/01/22 - Disneyland Halloween Time Food & Beverage Preview 2022
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/09/01/disneyland-halloween-time-food-beverage-preview-2022/)
* 09/01/22 - Walt Disney’s Grumman Gulfstream I Airplane Makes its West
Coast Return for D23 Expo 2022
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/09/01/d23-expo-2022-walt-disneys-plane-information/)
* 08/31/22 - Lilly Singh (@Lilly) And Raven-Symoné (@Ravensymone) To
Host ‘Disney’s Epic Entertainment Showcase: The Musical: The
Extravaganza!,’ Presented By Disney Branded Television, Saturday,
September 10, During The Ultimate Disney Fan Event D23 Expo 202
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/08/31/d23-expo-2022-disneys-epic-entertainment-showcase-the-musical-the-extravaganza-details/)
* 08/31/22 - New Clip From The Disney+ Original Series 'Epic Adventures
With Bertie Gregory' Shows The Largest Gathering Of Gigantic Fin Whales
Ever Filmed For The First Time
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/08/31/epic-adventures-with-bertie-gregory-fin-whale-gathering-video/)
* 08/31/22 - The Mighty Ducks Are Back On The Ice! New Trailer For
Season 2 Of The Disney+ Original Series "The Mighty Ducks: Game
Changers" Now Available
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/08/31/the-mighty-ducks-game-changers-season-2-trailer-images-info/)
* 08/25/22 - Can’t-Miss Panels and Presentations Announced for D23 Expo
[LIVE]
(https://blog.disneygeek.com/2022/08/25/d23-expo-2022-live-stream-schedule/)

If you missed my last Disneyland Resort picture set
(https://disneygeek.com/disneyland/pictures/) on 8/26 included:
* Halloween Preparations around the parks including decorations &
merchandise
* Main Street Electrical Parade
* Encanto Projections
* A Check of Ongoing projects
+ Disneyland Hotel Painting
+ Disneyland Hotel DVC
+ Downtown Disney
+ Toontown Work
* My usual assortment of random pictures as I explored the parks

For upcoming release dates, anniversaries, or other noteworthy Disney
dates, visit our Disney Events and Anniversaries Calendar
(https://disneygeek.com/calendar/)

Enjoy,

Jason

For more pictures and video visit our full site at: https://disneygeek.com