Disney employee slams company for paying abortion travel costs: 'They haven't learned their lesson'

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jun 27, 2022, 2:10:52 PM6/27/22
https://www.foxnews.com/media/disney-employee-slams-company-paying-
abortion-travel-costs-havent-learned-lesson

Walt Disney World employee Jose Castillo slammed the company for a recent
memo that offered travel reimbursement for abortions, warning that guests
and other employees are being alienated. On "Fox & Friends" Monday,
Castillo explained that the reimbursement funding was already a Disney
policy and the company was only trying to be political by releasing the
memo.

BIDEN FALSELY SAYD ABORTION RULING MAKES US ‘OUTLIER AMONG DEVELOPED
NATIONS’

JOSE CASTILLO: It seems like Disney executives have not learned their
lesson from the backlash from the Florida parental rights in education
bill. You see the stock price going down. There are people, there are
employees who they're alienating. I spoke with a colleague the other day
who said, 'I just don't know how longer I can keep working for this
company.' And frankly, I'm sure there are going to be guests who are going
to be saying, 'Should I really pay for a ticket to go watch a movie, to go
to the theme parks that will eventually end up paying for someone's
abortion?' Like I said, this was already their policy. There was really no
need for them to come out and send this memo, only to make a political
statement.

WATCH THE FULL INTERVIEW BELOW:

Companies face backlash for offering travel reimbursement for abortions

Video

This article was written by Fox News staff.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.