Rudy Canoza forging David Do posts racist content on Disneyland's Facebook and Instagram

Doc

Jul 7, 2022, 5:47:18 PM7/7/22
Hacker posts racist content on Disneyland's Facebook and Instagram

The Disneyland accounts on Facebook and Instagram were both hacked
Thursday morning.

"Disneyland Resort’s Facebook and Instagram accounts were compromised
early this morning," the company wrote in a statement. "We worked quickly
to remove the reprehensible content, secure our accounts, and our security
teams are conducting an investigation."

A total of four posts and two Instagram stories were posted before Disney
removed them. While the pictures themselves were not offensive, including
selfies of the presumed hacker, the captions featured vulgar and racist
language.

"My name is David Do," read one caption. "I am a super hacker that is here
to bring revenge on Disney land. I am f****ing tired of of all these [N-
word] Disney employees mocking me for having a small penis. Who's the
tough guy now Jerome? Get hacked you f****** f******."

Sanjay Joshua
@SanjayJoshua4
Bro why you gotta hack Disney #disneyland #disneygothacked

Captions also included the Instagram handle for a private Instagram
account of one David Do, who has 288 followers. The account also claimed
to have "invented COVID and blamed it on Wuhan" in another hacked post.
Screenshots of the post were shared on Twitter before they were taken off
their original platforms.

https://twitter.com/tyezshante/status/1545005919028879361
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FXD2sD9X0AApbuA?format=jpg&name=small

On Facebook, the Disneyland page has over 17 million likes, while the
Instagram account has over 8.4 million followers.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hacks-into-disneylands-facebook-
and-instagram