Park reservations, Park entrance tickets

theyanke...@aol.com

Jun 26, 2021, 11:36:42 AM6/26/21
We've purchased our park entrance tickets, and we've made our park reservations, where do we get our park reservation passes?

Must we have a park reservation for typhoon lagoon in addition to our entrance tickets.

Thank you

Bob

Darrell Jeffress

Jun 26, 2021, 3:06:36 PM6/26/21
There's not a physical pass for the park reservations - it's all
attached electronically to your account. So you're set.
And no reservation needed for water parks, at least not yet.