Strategies for making dining reservations at Walt Disney World

theyanke...@aol.com

Jul 11, 2021, 7:56:11 AM7/11/21
Strategies for making dining reservations at Walt Disney World, any suggestions?

Steve Soares

Jul 12, 2021, 7:32:58 AM7/12/21
On 7/11/2021 7:56 AM, theyanke...@aol.com wrote:
> Strategies for making dining reservations at Walt Disney World, any suggestions?

This page should help:

https://allears.net/walt-disney-world/wdw-dining/dining-reservations-faq/

Steve S.

Glenn Holliday

Jul 14, 2021, 9:35:05 PM7/14/21
On 7/11/2021 7:56 AM, theyanke...@aol.com wrote:
> Strategies for making dining reservations at Walt Disney World, any suggestions?

We've always done that on the phone, because we can
negotiate alternates immediately if our first choice
is full. But we have usually been able to make the
reservations we want, when we want them.
Your mileage may vary.

--
Glenn Holliday holl...@acm.org