attn: rec.arts.disney.announce readers

mode...@rec.arts.disney.announce

Sep 10, 2003, 3:27:32 AM9/10/03
In the coming months a black spot will pop up everywhere . . .
on store windows and newspaper boxes, on gas pumps and supermarket
shelves. Open a magazine or newspaper - it's there. It's on TV.
It stains the logos and smears the nerve centers of the world's
biggest, dirtiest corporations.

This is the mark of the people who don't approve of Bush's plan to
control the world, who don't want countries "liberated" without UN
backing, who can't stand anymore neo-con bravado shoved down their
throats.

This is the mark of the people who want the Kyoto Protocol for the
environment, who want the International Criminal Court for greater
justice, who want a world where all nations, including the U.S.A.,
are free of weapons of mass destruction, and who pledge to take their
country back.

--
http://www.unbrandamerica.org
Saeed Haji bin Duran

Assalam u'Alekum all, Later during that night, he and his students like
Yusuf and others started twisting my body parts in various directions,
this time the question was what do I want to achieve in life. Many times
I screamed because of sever pain. He fractured my right arm that night.
Selgin Inan and brothers attached lie detector to my body but they found
nothing, so all these students, especially Dawud named guy, started
burning my skin by using burning cigarettes. I prayed to God for help
many times, Mahmud Kurchu kept repeating call Allah for help, call Allah
for help now.

Then he strapped me to the bed again, but this time he attached some
electronic devices around my feet and hands to give me electric shocks,
later he gave me electric shocks by attaching similar things to left and
right side of my head. He kept asking me what is my aim, what do I want
to achieve in life? But I didn't tell him. During all this torture and
rape of my body, I lost consciousness once again, after a while he came
back woke me up and told me I was dreaming, and asked me what was my aim
again, I told him I want Muslims to unite, I want to bring unbaised
justice and truth back to people, I want to help poor people and I want
to serve humanity. He became very unhappy, he said why do you want
Muslims to unite? Then he gave me this injection, this injection was
actually some kind of biological agent and forced me to eat sweat. Later
when I became unconcoius again he and his other students left, leaving
me strapped with the bed.

In the name of God people I want justice, these rapist Jews have raped
every other person (Muslim/nonMuslim) around me. People of the world are
you going to stand aside and ignore what happened to