Re: Annette's save the Princess and the Pauper, and save Anneliese's kingdom.

Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Dec 19, 2023, 7:42:22 AM12/19/23
So you came back for this? You're no longer hating on Barbie movies anymore? How did you "fix" them? Are these "Annette Benson" and "Liliana Willow" your friends (as in real friends or imaginary friends, but I would say imaginary friends because you have no real friends in real life) or are they characters you stole from other people and how did you came up with those names? I have learned that there is a Liliana in a Barbie movie, but her surname is "Roxelle", not "Willow" as that surname belongs to Blair and it's actually spelt as "Willows", so this proves how much unenducated you're at your fricking native language and spelling things incorrectly. The problem is that you need to explain your reasons why did you decided to "fix" them, but I doubt you did any better because I think you change them for worse as writing them filled with hatred and with bad endings as in your terrible hatefictions that you have wrote about them, so I doubt that you're on Santa's nice list because you haven't changed your behavior and continue doing bad things such as stealing/plagiarism and bullying which that means that you're still on Santa's naughty list and you will receive coal as your Christmas gift on this year because you keep saying lies and that most people here hardly trust you anymore. Do you think I am gullible like you're in reality? No, I am a very skeptical person who don't trust everything that I read on the internet which that also includes your own topics because they're filled with lies and nothing more and that's why I don't trust any of them. In my opinion, Barbie movies are fine as they're and they don't need any fixings at all, so you wasted your time by trying to "fix" them and ended up to destroy them instead, so leave those movies alone and get a life. - Mad Hornet
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Dec 19, 2023, 1:13:39 PM12/19/23
LMAO! I knew you were lying about "saving/fixing" Barbie movies when you still hating on them which this already proves that you're a big liar and hypocrite for making those stupid claims. I'm still not believing that you have "real" friends named "Annette" and "Liliana" as those names appears to be from somewhere where you stole them and by your stupid logic, every fictional character is real to you when in reality, they don't exist because they're called "fictional" as in "fiction" which is not real as it refer to stories written/made by people, but because you're so ignorant, gullible and greedy, there is no way that anything you want will happen at all as those are wishes that will never come true as they're demonic ones that you have in your wicked narcissistic mind and nothing more. Also, you're still not understanding the things that I have said to you and repeating the words that you don't understand at all which this proves how much of a mentally-ill person you're by repeating the same things over and over again and how you keep defending yourself that shows how much of a narcissistic person you're and that something that Santa Claus does not like at all and he is very furious at you for keep behaving so badly without improving yourself that he decided to keep you from his naughty list and that he will brings you bags of coal that are over 90000 as a punishment for being a narcissistic girl. And the last thing to say, no one is trusting you and leave the Barbie movies alone without doing terrible changes and stop behaving like a "Scrooge 2.0" as you haven't changed at all and I don't care about your jobs at your house either as it's not an important thing to say and that something that every woman can do, so there is no special about it. - Mad Hornet