Re: Barbie Movies Extra and no royalty allowed!!

Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Feb 4, 2024, 7:18:49 AMFeb 4
LMAO! Why do you keep coming back, you screwball narcissist? You're a hypocrite for claiming say things that are not true and you don't understand that I'm not always talking about you, but I'm also referring the characters that you used as role-playing figures/puppets/flying monkeys/slaves/weapons/tools and I'm referring the characters that *YOU* stole for being trademarked and copyright-protected, not you, you buffoon. Seriously, why are you saying terrible things about royal family? Just because you don't want your "beloved" Anneliese to be a princess or you don't like princesses anymore? Then by your stupid logic, you should hate on Disney Princess characters as well because they're princesses too which this proves that you're not making any sense at all and that you have completely lost it. You also claim to like Barbie movies when in reality, you don't because you hate them for having villains or don't like the characters' role and the plots which this makes you the hugest hypocrite and liar on the earth for making those stupid and crazy claims. You also don't understand that rec.arts.disney.animation will *NOT* end and it's Google's decision for ending the support for any usenet newsgroup on February 22, 2024, not just rec.arts.disney.animation, but *ANY* usenet newsgroup that includes rec.arts.drwho as one of them and the reason why they're doing this because you're one of the reasons for this and want to prevent you from spamming any usenet newsgroup that you visit as a lesson and a punishment for abusing both Google Groups and usenet which is why is better to stop using Google Groups, leaving this place immediately and get a life and some help. - Mad Hornet
Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Feb 4, 2024, 9:47:38 AMFeb 4
LMAO! I already told you that I'm not always talking about you and I'm referring the characters that you *USED* as role-playing figures/puppets/flying monkeys/slaves, *NOT* you, you braindead buffoon. I get it that you hate Anneliese so much, but you need to stop torturing/abusing/killing her and leave her alone, you hypocritical fake Barbie fan. You also don't understand that you're actually spamming and you don't know that you will not able to post to rec.arts.drwho anymore after February ends because it's an usenet newsgroup like rec.arts.disney.animation is and because you support murder, Kenny from South Park hates you with a burning passion because you think that his deaths are funny and that you made a stupid parody topic to your Mr. Wolf group which he is so furious at you for liking him getting killed off everytime which this proves that you support fictional character abuse which is as bad as animal abuse and child abuse and that you're a serial killer from keep killing fictional characters off which I consider it as a crime and this proves that you love no one, but yourself and nothing more as you're a narcissistic monster and a fictional character abuser/murderer. - Mad Hornet
Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Feb 4, 2024, 1:28:15 PMFeb 4
LMAO! Would you please stop plagiazing texts from whatever places you go into the internet and get a life, you filthy thief? I still doubt that you're really religious and you're faking it by pretending to be in the god's side, but the god himself is very furious at you for keep commiting so many crimes and he will punish you by giving more diseases as a strong punishment until you die and going to the hell for being so wicked and narcissistic woman. - Mad Hornet

Mad Hornet

Feb 4, 2024, 1:46:59 PMFeb 4

Mad Hornet

Feb 4, 2024, 1:52:09 PMFeb 4
And because you keep deleting your own posts proves that you're such a huge coward, but I don't care. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° - Mad Hornet
Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Feb 5, 2024, 1:21:27 AMFeb 5
LMAO! No, you should *STOP* bullying me and stop calling the things that I have posted as "fakes" because you're more fake than them as you have made so many fake videos on both "Kathleen Sanders" and "ShadowVenomoth64" channels on YouTube which are mostly Openings & Closings to VHS tapes which were never ever made and the "so-called" Bowser's Watching series videos are repetitive and fillerish because they're just videos that you keep them playing over your VLC media player and nothing more, so not, your videos are completely fakes, not the ones that I linked to you. Seriously, do you ever know what the word "trade" means? If not, then stop using those words without understanding them, you uneducated moron and stop contradicting yourself because you keep deleting your own posts after answering you back which this makes you the most hypocrite woman on the earth and you're the crazy one and if you want to leave, then you should and never coming back ever again because this will make you the biggest liar on the earth and the most pathetic woman to ever exist, so get out of here already or you will be banished to the shadow realm. >:D - Mad Hornet

Mad Hornet

Feb 5, 2024, 1:30:04 AMFeb 5
And also, you *CAN'T* cut-off videos by using a sword as a weapon to destroy them because this proves how much of a delusional person you're as your mind is full of weird fantasies which they are not real, but just imaginary things that stuck to your schizophrenic mind and nothing more as you're mentally-ill and not a normal person. - Mad Hornet

Mad Hornet

Feb 5, 2024, 2:17:00 AMFeb 5
Well, I have noticed the picture that you posted to a pathetic topic on your terrible/fake Mr. Wolf group and it's terrible PhotoShopped and how can people trust you by your fake PhotoShopped pictures, you filthy fraudster? Also, this "Sunny Esther" character doesn't have her own account which was also PhotoShopped, so that picture that you have made is fake which this proves that you're trying to hide your account that you're using to manipulate/control characters by hypnotizing/brainwashing them and making them slaves which you need to stop your role-playing fetish and grow up already, you womanchild narcissist. - Mad Hornet