Re: Anneliese's wish for pink hair with roses they no princess or palace.

Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Nov 30, 2023, 7:14:24 PM11/30/23
Yes, whatever you say is not a fact and they're all made up hatefic stories and there is no such thing as a "wishing/magical pipe" because it only exists in your mentally-ill fantasies and nothing more. And as for linking YouTube videos, I'm doing them to troll you off because you're a bad girl and if you really believe in Santa Claus, you will get a bag of coal as a Christmas gift as you behaved very badly on this year, so not, Santa will only bring good gifts to good children and not to bad children like you. Also, I have some surprises for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANh50x5GDd0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUlPZN5ZzU4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRq3sdibmuM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NSfx7NdVnk