Re: Katie's love PolyGram Three Little Pigs to be stay, no more murdering!!

Message has been deleted

Nectaria Kiritsi

Nov 30, 2023, 6:18:36 AM11/30/23
And now I'm about to destroy this pathetic topic by using the real personalities of the characters and ignoring your fakes role-play figures/puppets/flying monkeys:

Fino: Katie, you need to *STOP* doing all of this nonsense and leave me and my mouse friends alone, you gaslighting narcissist and we're *NOT* your flying monkeys either. We don't care if you still love our movie, but I bet you "faking" it to make Nectaria mad which she is already mad at you for keep controlling us as puppets because of your narcissistic behavior and your obsession of our story (the original tale "Three Little Pigs) which the movie is based on, but you should know that our version was *NOT* a part of your childhood because the one that you watched as a kid was the Disney version instead. We also don't care about your hatred that you have towards the Barbie movies either, but "The Princess and the Pauper" seems to be your number 1 most hated Barbie movie based on how many times you mentioned it and I still don't get it why do you hate the Barbie movies so much, yet you love the Barbie dolls which it makes you a hypocrite and a "fake" Barbie fan as you don't really love all of her products, just only the dolls and nothing more.
Bémol: The real Fino is right and you need to stop spreading these lies about Barbie movies by trying to "fix" them and making them "better" which what have you done is the opposite, you destroyed them and making them "worse" with your dumb hatefictions that you have made about them. And if Anneliesie is no longer a princess, then what is she now? A donkey? You're not making any sense at all.
Wally: Yes, you turned "The Princess and the Pauper" into "The Donkey and the Monkey" instead, ha, ha, ha, ha, how much of a pathetic person you're and you're nothing, but a ugly bitch.
Felix: Katie, you don't know how much mad I am at you for keep manipulating/gaslighting us that includes our daughter who is the property of Nectaria as she is the one who created her, not you, so you're not allowed to use her as a flying monkey because you made her feeling so upset and she told me to protect her from you and that Nectaria have sued you so many times for stealing one of her characters which you should stay in jail for 30 days from keep stealing my daughter.
Suzette: My husband is right and because we're her parents, we're protective to her because we *DON'T* want her to suffer by your demonic spell/magic that you use to manipulate us as we never cared about you due to your narcissistic behavior and how can we be friends with a narcissist? Never! We hate them because they're evil people like you.
Lily: Listen to my parents, you filthy thief and you need to stop using me as your flying monkey/puppet because I'm copyrighted/trademarked by Nectaria as she is the one who created me and I didn't appear in the movie because I was born after the events of the movie, so you can't use me at all and that proves that you steal characters from other people which is a crime according to them and the people at companies/studios are not the only ones who protect their characters from being stolen, but fans who created their own characters also doing this because they don't allow people to use their characters without permissions from them which they considered that as "stealing", so you need to stop.
Fino: And if you dare to re-create the topic after deleting this one, I would prefer you to stop doing it because it will cause so many mess to both usenet and Google Groups itself, so stop it and get a life.

Mad Hornet

Nov 30, 2023, 6:23:12 AM11/30/23