Mad Hornet

Dec 21, 2023, 8:43:02 PM12/21/23
Seriously, you don't know what the hell are you talking about and the name of the topic does not make any sense at all as you claimed to love Barbie movies, but you still hate "Princess Charm School" which *IS* a fricking Barbie movie which this proves that you're a hypocrite for saying this because something is telling me that you still hate Barbie movies and you're just doing that to change your behavior and pleasing Santa Claus, but Santa knows that you haven't changed at all and faking your love relationship with Barbie movies, so you're still in his naughty list for being a spoiled bratty girl. You also don't understand that rec.arts.disney.animation will never end and it will still exists as a usenet newsgroup and that it was Google who decided to end the support for any usenet newsgroup on February 2024, so not, your dreams will never come true because they're filled with hallucinations, delusions and hatred and that you need to stop believing that fictional characters are real when in reality they never existed and they have never met you, so you need to stop post more nonsense to this usenet newsgroup and get a life, you buffoon. Also, I'm more happy that Google decided to end support for usenet newsgroups on the next year because there would not be more spammy topics by you as they're doing that to prevent you from ruining this usenet newsgroup, so this is good news for me and bad news for you, so stop pretending that you like this news because if you keep lying and contradicting yourself, you will receive more bags of coal from Santa Claus for being a big liar, hypocrite and narcissistic girl. >:) - Mad Hornet
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Dec 22, 2023, 12:08:46 AM12/22/23
LMAO! You need to stop believing in your hatefics about this "Mary-Esther" character that you stole from an obscure fairytale and you're the selfish one, not Prince Jacob who you hate so much with a burning passion. You also need to stop believing that "Princess Charm School" is an "evil" Barbie movie because there is no such thing as an "evil" movie at all, but because you're so mindless and clueless you will keep believing in those nonsense that you said and that you don't understand your hatred that you have in your wicked mentally-ill mind and that you don't know that you're delusional for believing in everything that you said and why do you think that coal is "food"? Of course, no one will eat coal, but I never said that you should eat coal, but I only said that you will receive coal as a punishment from Santa Claus for behaving so badly on this year, but seriously, do you want to kill yourself if you receive coal from Santa? Well, I have heard that most people who commit suicide were mentally-ill/crazy/insane ones, so this proves that you're really mentally-ill and I don't care if you got trachea, but I have heard from someone that you have cancer as well, so you will not live for any longer, but I don't care because narcissists deserve death as one of their punishments from keep abusing poor innocent people and you're not innocent at all. >:) - Mad Hornet