Disney Reveals Footage and Release Date for 'Big Hero 6'

MummyChunk

May 14, 2013, 8:53:33 PM5/14/13
As first reported last summer, Disney will soon be extending the reach
of its Marvel properties into feature animation. Naturally, they're
starting with Big Hero 6, because that is everyone's favorite. Winnie
the Pooh co-writer/director Don Hall is directing the project, and you
can read a full synopsis and see the just-released first footage of
the film's aptly-named "San Fransokyo" setting below. Don't
get too excited, though: the studio says it won't be hitting theaters
until November 7, 2014, and this is just a shot of a CGI trolley.

From Walt Disney Animation Studios comes "Big Hero 6," an
action comedy adventure about brilliant robotics prodigy Hiro Hamada,
who finds himself in the grips of a criminal plot that threatens to
destroy the fast-paced, high-tech city of San Fransokyo. With the help
of his closest companion--a robot named Baymax--Hiro joins forces with
a reluctant team of first-time crime fighters on a mission to save
their city.

View the attachments for this post at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=223517517#223517517

Kathleen Sanders

Nov 23, 2021, 12:56:38 PM11/23/21
Hi, MummyChunk My name is Katie Sanders!!

ShadowVenomoth64

Dec 3, 2021, 11:35:41 AM12/3/21
“Yo sorry you later, I hope “Hank, Bad Wolf” and you be my friend!”-Hank Wolf 🐺

Kathleen Sanders

Dec 3, 2021, 11:44:53 AM12/3/21
Hi' we are sorry people to all the world!!

Katie Sanders

Feb 5, 2023, 12:42:04 AM2/5/23
Hi' MummyChunk we're sorry about always well fun together?

Katie Sanders

Jul 14, 2023, 9:00:34 AM7/14/23