Re: Three Little Pigs Video

Nectaria Kiritsi

Nov 21, 2019, 2:10:32 PM11/21/19
Hi, there! I came from the future and I'm going to tell you that this TLP VHS contained the first TLP short along with the two sequels "The Big Bad Wolf" and "Three Little Wolves". Too bad that they didn't put the last TLP short "The Practical Pig", but I would love to see a future DVD (and Blu-Ray) release that contained all the four TLP shorts.

Nectaria Kiritsi

Nov 21, 2019, 2:14:29 PM11/21/19
Sorry, I was referring to this poster who asked about the 1996 Three Little Pigs VHS release: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.arts.disney.animation/cqM5VK4QHRw/8ngCQpjIDNUJ;context-place=forum/rec.arts.disney.animation
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted