Re: Anneliese Roses of "Victory Kingdom" no shadowy creatures allowed

Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Dec 11, 2023, 9:56:54 AM12/11/23
LMAO, I love how you keep changing your mentally-ill mind by saying different things about Anneliese is that you decided to have her saying that she is now a princess after you previously said that she is no longer a princess by your damn hatred that you have towards to the movie she is in (Princess and the Pauper) which this already proves how much of a hypocrite you're by keep changing your mind and I don't believe that you have decorated the churches because they won't allow strangers like you to mess up their own sacred houses, so you're lying on that part instead because I already know that you're such a big liar. >:P - Mad Hornet
Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Dec 11, 2023, 12:44:32 PM12/11/23
LMAO, why did you keep changing Anneliese's surname, you buffoon? First it was Esther, then Rose and now Benson? Seriously have you lost your mind completely? A fictional character cannot have more than one surname except if they're married to another one, so not, you're wrong and please stay away from me and Nectaria and leave us alone and stop referring us, you narcissistic "princess" or should I call you "monster" instead. >:) - Mad Hornet