Re: Katie she no longer stealing characters/created!!

Message has been deleted

Nectaria Kiritsi

Dec 11, 2023, 5:58:39 AM12/11/23
Katie, you seems not understanding what I have told you and you keep talking in a contradicting way by saying "I am not this or that, there is no such thing as or no more this or that over and over again" because you're not aware that you're mentally-ill. Also, you need to stop saying that you're not stealing characters because you stole Lily from me and the Barbie movie characters from Mattel and you're not allowed to use them without any permissions from the creations because you will fill a lawsuit before you will go to the jail from keep stealing characters. Seriously, you don't understand what "crying" is? It's an emotion when someone is very sad or heartbroken and you don't know that you made me crying one day back when I was very badly bullied by you in 2021 when you came to this newsgroup because I can't stand your aggression and attack that you did to me and that's why I keep defend myself from you, but that does not meant that I'm a narcissist like you're and you need to go to insane asylum because you're already so insane. I'm sick of keep talking to you, so this is probably going to be my last reply, but if you keep referring my name, I will tell that to my dad and the police to arrest you in the end.

Mad Hornet

Dec 11, 2023, 6:04:38 AM12/11/23
And because you keep behaving very badly on this year, Santa have already added you to the naughty list and he will bring coal as your Christmas gift along with a letter where he wrote his thoughts about you and why he believes that you're a bad girl because you also commited so many crimes in the past and that's why. >:) - Mad Hornet

Mad Hornet

Dec 11, 2023, 9:45:30 AM12/11/23
And I have also noticed that you keep plagiarizing Nectaria's original texts from a message she have sent to you in a previous topic where she used the PolyGram Three Little Pigs characters to confront you from keep manipulating them because you deserve it for being a hypnotizing demon and a fictional character abuser, so stop plagiarism and spamming this newsgroup and get a life, you schizophrenic narcissist. - Mad Hornet