Mad Hornet

Oct 30, 2023, 8:03:10 PM10/30/23
LMAO, you're such a stubborn girl who refused to leave in a such dangerous place by keep posting those nonsense into thinking that anyone will praise you for your amount of spam that you have sent to this newsgroup? Also, you're *NOT* smart, you're as dumb as a sheep and you're lying that you have worked for job like working on a movie studio to produce a movie by yourself which is impossible to happen because you're not educated enough to do this job. You're also a very gullible person who believes in everything that someone have told you or you think that every stuff that you made is real which they're not at all because they're all made up and are full of lies and nothing more. - Mad Hornet
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Oct 31, 2023, 9:32:38 AM10/31/23
LMAO, why do you think I'm the owner of rec.arts.dr.who, you smartass narcissist? I have never actually joined to this newsgroup and just like rec.arts.disney.animation, this newsgroup have no an owner and I don't think there are usenet newsgroups that have owners and you *CAN'T* shut newsgroups down than just lying around the internet and nothing more. Also, I can't believe that you decided to come back to this newsgroup to seek more revenge against people who are members on there, but I enjoyed looking at your amount of spam that you sent to this newsgroup and some people making fun of you because you deserve it for being such a pathetic woman. - Mad Hornet

Mad Hornet

Oct 31, 2023, 1:18:10 PM10/31/23
How about delete this whole pathetic/ridiculous "newsgroup" that you have created instead: https://groups.google.com/g/recartspresidentbarbie/c/TbxqqZSSzNo/m/nW0Ko1rJAQAJ

This made me to believe how much of a delusional person you're by believing in those nonsense that you keep saying over and over again like that something that a parrot would do as parrots don't understand the words while mimicking them, so you're like a parrot, but a lot dumber. You also have decided to use fictional characters as "puppets" or "role-play" figures which you need to stop doing that childish habit as fictional characters are *NOT* real and they *CAN'T* be your friends as they exist in different worlds and you have never met them, so not, I doubt that they will accept you as their friend by judging your immature behavior, so I'm ignoring your role-play fetish instead. - Mad Hornet

Nectaria Kiritsi

Nov 1, 2023, 6:45:11 AM11/1/23
OK Katie, but you need to listen/follow my warnings that I'm giving you to not cause any harm to the whole usenet and Google Groups itsef. I was the person behind that "Mad Hornet" account which I made it as a "prank" to fool you into thinking I was another person, as you also have more than one account and "ShadowVenomoth64" and "Kathleen Sanders" are two of your multiple accounts which is why I did that to you to teach you a lesson from harming the whole usenet and Google Groups with all those spammy topics that you have posted to this newsgroup and the other ones that you have visited so far. The problem is that you made me really mad with all these terrible actions that you have done by spamming various spam messages to various topics from various newsgroups that contained the word "mad hornet" which proves that you do search and cyberstalk me to spread various lies about me just because you hated me a lot from what I did to you back on December 2020 by blocking/banning you from my original Three Little Pigs group for various reasons like attacking/bullying me, posting various topics that were irrelevant to the group itself and responding to some of my topics without even knowing what the subjects were about as you have overlooked them. And where did you find rec.arts.dr.who from? I bet you found it by searching something Three Little Pigs related which you found me on there and you decided to spam the whole rec.arts.dr.who newsgroup without realizing that the people at there will see you as a "spammer" or a "troll" which is why some of them made fun of you or "trolling" you back which I can see why do you have so many "nightmares" about this newsgroup. You also say that you're not going anywhere which you lied when you cyberstalked me through my "Mad Hornet" account by spreading more spam messages to other newsgroups that you have visited which you should be ashamed of yourself for doing that because cyberstalking is considered as a crime just like cyberbullying which I won't forgive you for what you did to me. Where did you find rec.arts.disney.animation from? Probably the same reason as you did with rec.arts.dr.who and you first responded to a topic that I have created and later you started cyberbullying me in that topic before I scared you with the last message that I wrote to you which caused you to delete all your replies which I did the same to make the topic to disappear from Google Groups for good, but after that you continune spamming to this newsgroup just because it's Disney related, but you created so many topics that were not Disney related. I also have discovered that you not only have copied and pasted the name of my groups and topics, but you also have copied and pasted texts from various sites which is considered as "plagiarism" and it can also be considered as a "crime" by some people as you copied and pasted those texts in those "info" topics that you have posted without citing sources from those sites that you have visited. For example in the Wish topic, you have copied and pasted texts from more than one site to trick people into thinking that you posted those texts, but you stole them instead: https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.disney.animation/c/4nbdcOfZ_eU

You also made me barely use Google Groups due to the disaster that you caused by flooding it with so many spam from this newsgroup and you gave me enough of bad influences, but there is another reason why I barely post to the usenet newsgroups because they're pretty much dead and can only be revived by the spammers as most people have moved into forums/message boards, social medias and clubs and there are barely people who use usenet newsgroups to communicate with others. Because you have no any clue about usenet newsgroups, you should have stopped using rec.arts.disney.animation by posting various nonsense because *it* is a usenet newsgroup and that Google Groups can be a "dangerous" place for you, you should have left already, but I know that you would refuse since you're very stubborn for listing anyone who have warned you. This is also my last reply and if you keep referring me or trying to report me into various usenet newsgroups, I will ignore them instead and report them immediately.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted