Mad Hornet

Dec 14, 2023, 8:18:52 PM12/14/23
No, that's a terrible hatefiction story and also, I have some bad news for you, Katie. On February 2024, Google will end the support for posting new topics to the Usenet newsgroups including rec.arts.disney.animation as one of them which *is* a Usenet newsgroup, so you will no longer post more nonsensical/spammy topics to this newsgroup after February ends and here is the proof about this news: https://support.google.com/groups/answer/11036538?visit_id=638381982779493541-766779892&p=usenet&rd=1
This page also stated the reason why the support for Usenet via Google Groups will end:
"Over the last several years, legitimate activity in text-based Usenet groups has declined significantly because users have moved to more modern technologies and formats such as social media and web-based forums. Much of the content being disseminated via Usenet today is binary (non-text) file sharing, which Google Groups does not support, as well as spam."
You see? They mentioned that they don't support spam and that most people have moved to social media and forums because Usenet newsgroups are pretty much dead and are barely being used as they have already got replaced by forums which I consider them more safe from Usenet newsgroups because they're not filled with spam topics as the admins and the moderators deleted them while in the Usenet newsgroups, the spam topics still remains and cannot be deleted except for people who deleting their own posts and topics that they have created via Google Groups like you do, so you deserve to get that punishment from Google from keep spamming this Usenet newsgroup. >:) - Mad Hornet
Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Dec 15, 2023, 5:45:44 PM12/15/23
Seriously, what the buzzing hell is wrong with you? You have plagiarized my texts without even undestanding what I have told you, you dumbass narcissist. You need to stop believing in those nonsense about people you hate kidnapping characters like Anneliese for example which you need to stop with this kidnapping fetish because you're not Bowser from Mario, but you're eviler than him as you enjoying kidnapping poor characters and this proves that you're the kidnapper, not me. This also proves that you're not smart as you claimed yourself to be as you barely understand me at all which is a part of your mental illness as I believe you have dyslexia and aphasia as two of those which is why I believe that you're mentally-ill, but with so many disorders that are too many to count, but for most parts, you're a schizophrenic narcissist based on your terrible behavior and I have no doubts about them. >:) - Mad Hornet
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Dec 15, 2023, 10:15:14 PM12/15/23
Anneliese: ENOUGH! Please stop manipulating me and get a life, you bitch. How can I be friends with you when you treated me so badly like killing me off so many times by the villains from my movie like treating them like they're demons or something else, you buffoon? Also, Mattel never gave me a surname like you're giving me like three of them which none of them suited me as you're nothing, but a thief who steals characters from companies like myself being a Barbie character, but stop treating me like I'm your creation because I'm not as I was created by Mattel, so you can't use me without permission from them. Mad Hornet is right, you're nothing, but a narcissistic demon who manipulated so many poor characters by treating them as slaves and you also treat me as a slave. And I also need to escape from your demonic hands because I don't want to suffer more and more and trying to brainwash me off and that you need to stop hating on my movie for such stupid reasons because most Barbie fans love my movie, while you hate my movie, so you're a fake Barbie fan then because Barbie is not just a doll brand, but also a franchise that have shows and movies, but you only cared about the dolls and nothing more and last thing to say "LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU MONSTER!".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See? Anneliese is not happy with you of how you treat her and how she can't stand your hatred that you have towards to her movie which she is so pissed with you from having so much hatred about her movie which you need to stop hating on it or Santa Claus will bring 100 bags of coal for Christmas for being a naughty devil girl on this year. >:) - Mad Hornet
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Dec 15, 2023, 11:21:56 PM12/15/23
Anneliese: I HAVE TOLD YOU ALREADY THAT I BELONG TO MATTEL, NOT YOU, AND STOP KEEP MANIPULATING ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU FILTHY THIEF! I'M SICK OF YOU ALREADY! AND ALSO, STOP SPAMMING LINKS FROM TWITTER BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR NONSENSE YOU POST THERE AND THAT'S IT, STAY AWAY FROM ME OR YOU WILL RECEIVE 500 BAGS OF COAL FROM SANTA CLAUS AS YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR KEEP MISTREATING ME, YOU FICTIONAL CHARACTER ABUSER.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You see? Anneliese never loves you and I don't care if coal makes you sick, but you deserve to get them for being a spoiled/naughty/devil child based on your terrible/aggressive behavior that you have and that you're very, very, very, severe ill with so many disorders that are too many to count and you don't know it because you're mindless and schizophrenic enough to understand as you're the same person who believes in your hallucinations and delusions which they're not real as those only exists in your mentally-ill mind and nothing more. - Mad Hornet

Mad Hornet

Dec 15, 2023, 11:24:28 PM12/15/23
OK goodbye, fake Anneliese. >:) - Mad Hornet
Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Dec 15, 2023, 11:38:38 PM12/15/23
Anneliese: I TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES TO STOP SPAMMING LINKS FROM TWITTER, YOU IGNORAMUS BITCH AND LEAVE ME ALONE AND I HATE YOU EVEN MORE THAN I HATE MADAME CARP AND PREMINGER! STOP MANIPULATING ME AND GET A LIFE, BITCH.
Listen to the real Anneliese or you will receive more coal from Santa Claus. - Mad Hornet