Re: Evil Dr. Who is kidnapped all people!!

Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Oct 29, 2023, 11:20:11 AM10/29/23
Ha, ha, ha, it's funny why do you believe all of this nonsense that you said about a character that you don't know about by saying this whole kidnapping all people bullshit which I bet you must be hallucinated or something. You need some help. - Mad Hornet.

Mad Hornet

Oct 29, 2023, 1:49:01 PM10/29/23
And also, I don't think bashing/hating on a certain usenet newsgroup like rec.arts.dr.who is allowed as this is an irrelevant topic that don't need to be posted to this newsgroup as it's not Disney related at all. I also have noticed that you made topic about certain movies or TV Shows that were not made by Disney like you think that everything is owned by Disney which they don't own everything, but only ones from the companies they have bought like anything from Marvel and 20th Century Fox, so not, you're wrong and you need to stop spamming this whole newsgroup with any type of nonsense that you have in your schizophrenic mind. - Mad Hornet.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Oct 29, 2023, 2:21:18 PM10/29/23
LMAO! What a pathetic woman you are by saying all of this nonsense. You're saying that you're not a schizophrenic person, but you're one because your mind is full of hallucinations and delusions and you are not a normal woman, you're a mentally ill one, so OK, bye bye! - Mad Hornet.
Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Oct 29, 2023, 2:44:05 PM10/29/23
Message has been deleted