Mad Hornet

Jan 29, 2024, 8:00:08 PMJan 29
LMAO! You just came back again to this usenet newsgroup after you fed up with people at rec.arts.drwho by posting more nonsense about "your" Anneliese which she is not your creation because Mattel created her for The Princess and the Pauper movie and her name has been trademarked by them when they created dolls of her to promote the movie, so you can't use her at all by claiming her as your own creation because you will be sued by Mattel for stealing one of their characters and changing a stolen character's design like changing hair color doesn't help either because they will still consider that as stealing from their view. I don't get it why you don't like Anneliese as a "princess" because I thought you loved princesses and that you hate the blonde hair color so much and not just only that because from what I have learned from you, you hate Barbie movies and Moulin Rouge just because of their villains which I considered it a very stupid reason to hate a movie just because it has villains in it which you should hate almost every movies that have villains in them by your idiotic logic, but I guess you were "traumatized" by those movies or something and you treat those villains as "killing machines" by killing off the real Anneliese and the other characters that you stole who are also victimized by you because you treat them so badly by showing no love for them and in reality, you're sided by the villains, not the good characters which it already makes you a villain for doing this crime by killing off innocent good characters who don't deserve this fate, so stop abusing/torturing poor Anneliese and the other good characters and get a life, you buffoon. And also here are some hashtags for you:
#STOPLYING
#STOPSTEALINGCOPYRIGHTEDCHARACTERS
#STOPSTEALINGSTUFFFROMOTHERPEOPLE
#STOPBEINGSONARCISSISTICANDIMPROVEYOURSELF
#STOPFICTIONALCHARACTERABUSE
#STOPPLAGIARIZINGTEXTSFROMOTHERSITES
#STOPTAKINGOVERTHISUSENETNEWSGROUPANDLEAVETHISPLACEIMMEDIATELY
#YOUWILLBEBANISHEDTOTHESHADOWREALMANDYOUWILLBEDOOMED
#GETALIFE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wooly: STOP LYING, YOU MONSTER AND STOP BRAINWASHING ME BY YOUR DEMONIC HANDS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BECOME A FRIEND WITH YOU AND YOU'RE SO MUCH WORSE THAN AMANDA WHO IS MY REAL FRIEND, BUT THE COMPANY WHO HAVE MADE HER CARTOON HAVE POSSESSED HER BY BEHAVING STRANGELY AND I TRIED MY BEST TO STOP HER DOING THOSE BAD THINGS LIKE WHEN SHE TRIED TO KILL ME, BUT IN REALITY, SHE IS INNOCENT AND IT'S JUST THIS EVIL COMPANY WHO CAUSED HER TO BECOME "EVIL" LIKE THEM WHICH I DIDN'T EXPECTED THIS TO HAPPEN, SO NOT, YOUR FAKE ANNELIESE DIDN'T KILL AMANDA WHICH IS NOTHING, BUT A STUPID HATEFICTION CREATED BY YOU AND NOTHING MORE AND YOU'RE TORTURING ME MORE THAN WHAT AMANDA DID TO ME, SO YOU'RE THE REAL EVIL PERSON, NOT AMANDA AND LEAVE HER ALONE. BYE, BYE, YOU EVIL WOLF WORSHIPPER.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You see? This sheep does not love you because he already knows that you're a wolf in sheep's clothing which I found it ironic how you "like" a sheep character despite you're more obsessed with wolf characters which it makes you a "wolfaboo" for liking them so much as you're a predator like how wolves are in reality which I have no doubt about that. >:) - Mad Hornet

Mad Hornet

Jan 29, 2024, 8:57:45 PMJan 29
Also, you're getting caught in 4k again by making another bad topic out of me in your pathetic Mr. Wolf group: https://groups.google.com/g/mr-wolf-/c/rUjXHpa1KdQ/m/ydE2Q7_WAAAJ
Seriously, why did you believe that I'm a "giant robot", you buffoon? Do you hate robots? Then WALL-E is not a friend with you since you hate robots and you used that word as an insult which is very disgraceful to any robot character who will seek revenge against you for giving them a bad name, so you will be doomed by them. >:D - Mad Hornet
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Jan 29, 2024, 10:40:44 PMJan 29
LMAO! This proves how much of a stubborn/ignorant/retarded person you're by adding a "no" to every hashtags that I showed to you and you believed that "your" Anneliese is real when in reality, she is an unoriginal knock-off of the real Anneliese from the Barbie movie that you hated with a burning passion. Also, you keep plagiarizing more texts that were taken from some posts by other people from various sites which those texts that you stole applies more to you than me because you're a person with no life and that you don't understand them that much and you think it's a good idea to plagiarize more texts from other sites which is considered as stealing by some people, so please stop plagiarism and get a life, you buffoon. - Mad Hornet
Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Jan 29, 2024, 11:21:09 PMJan 29
No, the so-called "real" Anneliese is an unoriginal carbon copy of the actual Anneliese from the Barbie movie, so not, you didn't create Anneliese at all and stop contradicting yourself because you stole her, you hypocrite thief. - Mad Hornet