Re: Katie Sanders she love rec.arts.disney.animation and never leave!

Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Oct 29, 2023, 11:37:23 AM10/29/23
Well, I don't understand what are you trying to say, but it seems like you must be some grandiose type of person by saying you're not this or you're not that over and over again. The problem is that you have flooded so many topics to this newsgroup that is filled with grandiosity and hatred which you need to stop as you have made people barely visiting this newsgroup because of you and that they can't stand you, so you must leave. - Mad Hornet
Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Oct 29, 2023, 2:15:51 PM10/29/23
??????????
OK, Whatever, but I still don't understand you at all. If you "love" this newsgroup so much and you want to stay, then, I don't care about it because I know that you will continue posting more nonsense topics that barely have anything to do with Disney and you also need to stop posting any negative/hateful topics that don't belong to this newsgroup either, so it's better to stop sending more suspicious messages and start posting topics that are more normal instead. - Mad Hornet.
Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Oct 29, 2023, 2:43:20 PM10/29/23
OK, but you don't seem to understand that you have so much hatred in your mentally-ill mind, but because you keep saying "talking no more", then you don't want any people to talk to you and yet, you claimed that this newsgroup is yours which is not and this newsgroup have no owner, so you're lying because you didn't create it and that it existed since 1995 which you were still a baby back then and you didn't discover it until on this decade, but if you say so, then OK, and keep believing in your lies. :P - Mad Hornet.
Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Oct 29, 2023, 3:26:10 PM10/29/23
OK, I'm leaving you alone and bye, bye, you aphasic narcissist. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° - Mad Hornet.
Message has been deleted

Mad Hornet

Oct 30, 2023, 5:52:17 AM10/30/23
Oh my buzzing god! You're so delusional by not believing what you truly you're and you're a mentally-ill woman with so many disorders including narcissism and aphasia as two of them and you're not aware that you have them, so that's why you repeating the same "I'm not this or I'm not that" over and over again which is a part of your autism I believe. I'm not against all people with disabilities, but you're definitely a toxic one judging by your terrible behaviors that you have and that you made most villains in fictions look like "angels" and "saints" in comparison to you because you're more evil than them and I have no doubts about it. - Mad Hornet.
Message has been deleted