Re: Truth about COVID-19

1 view

a322x1n

Jul 6, 2021, 9:44:01 PM7/6/21
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus_sch...@null.net> wrote in
news:sc2tvd$29a$2...@news.dns-netz.com:

> Lamey wrote
>
>> Keep drinking that koolaid cupcake.
>>
> Only assholes get vaccinated. Trump got it.

Trump got COVID-19 before there was even a vaccine. After he
recovered, he and his entire family got the vaccine shots.

> The 600,000 plus all died of something else. We're gonna infect
> everybody at Trump's rallies with COVID so they can be like Rand Paul
> and avoid being vaccinated.

Darn, I hope Rand Paul never gets the vaccine!

P+Barker

Aug 30, 2021, 3:58:24 PM8/30/21
On Mon, 30 Aug 2021 18:39:31 -0000 (UTC), David <dav...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>super70s wrote
>
>> Let's hope they get deathly sick and die sooner rather than later if
>> what they claim is true, the unvaccinated are the only reason new cases
>> of this virus are still appearing and the mutations if given enough time
>> are eventually going to threaten even the vaccinated.
>
>Vaccinations have been killing Evangelicals because they doubt God.
>Catholics are dying because, well, they're fucking Mick scumballs.

Catholics in Ohio are doing well.
I don't know where you are referring to.
We don need no stinkin masks.