Re: Florida Hospitals Are Overrun As State Fights One Of The Worst Covid Outbreaks In The U.S.

1 view

Checkmate

Aug 12, 2021, 12:26:58 PM8/12/21
Checkmate.

On Wed, 11 Aug 2021 19:31:44 -0000 (UTC), max headroom had the audacity to
say the following:

> Newman wrote

> RAND PAUL SAYS HE'S A DOCTOR SO WHY DOESN'T HE GO THERE AND SAVE THEM?

The FLOTUS says she's a doctor too... would you trust her?

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

"I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed..." --Vallor

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars