Re: WOKE has people really WOKE.

1 view

Skeeter

Jul 17, 2021, 3:50:13 PM7/17/21
On Sat, 17 Jul 2021 19:37:31 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence Solomon
<Lawrenc...@trumpslaves.org> wrote:

>]v[etaphoid wrote
>

>> Skeeter explained on 17/07/2021 :
>>> https://tinyurl.com/yj9zq73a
>>
>> I agree.
>>
>> Coloured folk everywhere should immediately burn their copies of
>> Monopoly, Gone With the Wind, Mr Potato Head and Thriller...
>>
>> As a show of solidarity against inherent prejudice and bias, I've
>> already burned my copy of this;
>>
>> https://www.amazon.com//dp/B07FQZWHXQ/
>>
>> Gayle, I'm coming for you next...
>>

>Get real woke by convincing the southern cocksuckers that they lost the civil
>war so they stop celebrating traitors responsible for killing US soldiers and
>civilians.
>
>The way those lazy white trash assholes act, you would almost think they won.
>
>They should be shot for celebrating treason.

Bring it bitch.

Johnny

Jul 17, 2021, 3:56:29 PM7/17/21
On Sat, 17 Jul 2021 19:37:31 -0000 (UTC)
Should those celebrating the Revolutionary War and Independence Day be
shot as traitors?

If the South had won, you would be the traitor.

Skeeter

Aug 31, 2021, 2:14:15 PM8/31/21
On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 17:56:37 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence Solomon
<Lawrenc...@trumpslaves.org> wrote:

>]v[etaphoid wrote
>

>> Skeeter explained on 17/07/2021 :
>>> https://tinyurl.com/yj9zq73a
>>
>> I agree.
>>
>> Coloured folk everywhere should immediately burn their copies of
>> Monopoly, Gone With the Wind, Mr Potato Head and Thriller...
>>
>> As a show of solidarity against inherent prejudice and bias, I've
>> already burned my copy of this;
>>
>> https://www.amazon.com//dp/B07FQZWHXQ/
>>
>> Gayle, I'm coming for you next...
>>

>Get real woke by convincing the southern cocksuckers that they lost the civil
>war so they stop celebrating traitors responsible for killing US soldiers and
>civilians.
>
>The way those lazy white trash assholes act, you would almost think they won.
>
>They should be shot for celebrating treason.

Bring in on bitch.

Skeeter

Nov 5, 2021, 6:14:46 PM11/5/21
On Fri, 5 Nov 2021 21:51:21 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence Solomon
Bring it bitchs!

Skeeter

Nov 13, 2021, 5:23:28 PM11/13/21
On Sat, 13 Nov 2021 22:08:17 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence Solomon
Rerun