Re: We can thank hissy-fit-throwing Nancy Pelosi for COVID 19

ab...@dns-netz.com

Aug 29, 2021, 10:45:03 PM8/29/21
In article <sgh0or$7ir$5...@news.dns-netz.com>
"Whitmer wasn't raped Can't rape the willing"

From: "Whitmer wasn't raped Can't rape the willing"
<alleycat...@trump.org>
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: We can thank hissy-fit-throwing Nancy Pelosi for
COVID 19
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 22:12:43 -0000 (UTC)
jAQQNG1nm
LISsHUdFS
KDYGKR1AP
MLQhBNpJM
RMET2+79a
8ffPafXA2
cNXv5Vn2a
LMwpS+Sgq
e9TYXGKhj
dl8YTmYro
wURxXqOx2
M6YQVjqQk
FNN09TKwg
r0AuaRIkv
Wkpwq2S+Djv9vCo7wKHwAvMKtBECDNSC2NbbnE2izBLvX877/ASAbNZs=

Siri Cruise

Nov 5, 2021, 6:02:36 PM11/5/21
In article <sm4909$ulc$2...@news.dns-netz.com>,
"Alex Krycek !" <krych...@gmail.com> wrote:

To be honest, I cheer everytime Mulder beats the crap out of you.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\