Want to work in Comicbooks?

Gra...@pacbell.net

Aug 8, 2004, 7:35:26 PM8/8/04

I am looking for People with very basic photoshop skills to do some LINE-
Art editing of comics This will not require artistic skill just basic
Photoshop knowledge. And interest in working in Comicbooks.

I am only a poor colorer of it. And can only afford paying in comicbooks
untill I get more work But it is to work in major company titles (it varies
sometimes spiderman titles, sometimes Spawn, marvel misc.)

You MUST have either ICQ, or AIM and a real E-mail if you wish a
response. PLEASE DO NOT e-mail me with a false e-mail got those before I do
not know how to resppond to those

ICQ: 73489874 AOL IM : graffik Want to work in Comicbooks?
E-mail: gra...@pacbell.net

note: this is a REAL offer and I do have permission from companies I work
with in order to seek assistance