MASSIVE 7000+ Comic Book Sale

1 view

phil dispenza

Jul 15, 2004, 11:26:26 PM7/15/04
Welcome all you fellow comic book collectors. I'm moving a massive amount of
inventory at discounted prices, many at wholesale prices! I used to have a
store here in northern NJ and now need to move the 25,000+ books I own. So
far I've entered in over 7000+ books with all the duplicates I own. You can
view the list directly with the link below. Please have patience since the
page may take awhile to load.

http://gpdcomics.tripod.com/comiclist.html

If you collect other items besides comics such as coloring books, games,
action figures, vintage video games, and pretty much anything considered a
collectible, feel free to browse my website below. Any questions, feel free
to email me.

Phil

--
pdis...@verizon.net