Re: Comic-Con 2020 Cancelled

anim8rfsk

Apr 20, 2020, 5:44:35 PM4/20/20
Mon, 20 Apr 2020 12:51:10 -0700 Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> Someone pretending to be bhass...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Bunch of homos playing dress up...let them congregate and
> > hopefully infect each other. Their deaths cost us nothing.
>
> I don't blame you for posting this homophobic followup via sockpuppet
> instead of yourself.

It's almost impossible to create a sock puppet less homophobic than yourself.

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

Ubiquitous

Apr 20, 2020, 8:11:45 PM4/20/20
anim...@cox.net wrote:
>Mon, 20 Apr 2020 12:51:10 -0700 Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>> Someone pretending to be bhass...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Bunch of homos playing dress up...let them congregate and
>>> hopefully infect each other. Their deaths cost us nothing.
>>
>> I don't blame you for posting this homophobic followup via sockpuppet
>> instead of yourself.
>
> It's almost impossible to create a sock puppet less homophobic than
> yourself.

Bwah!

--
For every interest group that says it's being silenced, for all the people
who think they're not permitted to talk back to power, there are the real