LNH - I give in

Chris Nasipak

May 7, 1992, 12:00:00 PM5/7/92

Ok, I give in. I'll join. Call me Ignorance Man - the power to distract
villains with slightly silly posts (like this, maybe?) and be completely
immune to their attacks - he just ignores them, and they go away.

Do you really feel like | Not Croaker |Somewhere else, the
arguing with a can of | |tea is getting cold.
deoderant that registers | v116...@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu |Come on - we've got
nine on the Richter Scale?| nas...@acsu.buffalo.edu | work to do.
--- Ace | | --- Doctor Who
"I wasn't expecting the ReichsInspektor General." -- General Strasser
"No One expects the Reichsinspektor General." -- Doctor Who, TimeWyrm:Exodus
Disclaimer - If SUNY wants my opinions, they'll pay through the nose for 'em!

Mark (MacBear) McConnell

May 7, 1992, 12:55:03 PM5/7/92
In article <1992May7.1...@acsu.buffalo.edu>, v116...@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (Chris Nasipak) writes:

> Ok, I give in. I'll join. Call me Ignorance Man - the power to distract
> villains with slightly silly posts (like this, maybe?) and be completely
> immune to their attacks - he just ignores them, and they go away.
> Disclaimer - If SUNY wants my opinions, they'll pay through the nose for 'em!

Obviously, this power is not completely under your control. Else, you
would have been able to continue you ignoring of this topic. Or maybe,
it IS completely under your control. You can turn it on and off at will.
Now I am confused.

Eight days and still going strong.

--
Mark (Sidewinder) McConnell | All right. After years of reading
mamcc...@uccs.edu | this newsgroup, I finally have had

Chris Nasipak

May 9, 1992, 6:22:00 PM5/9/92
In article <1992May7...@happy.colorado.edu>, mamcc...@happy.colorado.edu (Mark (MacBear) McConnell) writes...

>In article <1992May7.1...@acsu.buffalo.edu>, v116...@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (Chris Nasipak) writes:
>>
>> Ok, I give in. I'll join. Call me Ignorance Man - the power to distract
>> villains with slightly silly posts (like this, maybe?) and be completely
>> immune to their attacks - he just ignores them, and they go away.
>> Disclaimer - If SUNY wants my opinions, they'll pay through the nose for 'em!
>
>Obviously, this power is not completely under your control. Else, you
>would have been able to continue you ignoring of this topic. Or maybe,
>it IS completely under your control. You can turn it on and off at will.
>Now I am confused.

That's my other power - confuse and distract with silly, confusing posts.
Silly, innit?

>Eight days and still going strong.
>
>--
>Mark (Sidewinder) McConnell | All right. After years of reading
>mamcc...@uccs.edu | this newsgroup, I finally have had
>mamc...@colospgs.BITnet | to join the (shudder) .sig users!!

Do you really feel like | Not Croaker |Somewhere else, the
arguing with a can of | |tea is getting cold.
deoderant that registers | v116...@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu |Come on - we've got
nine on the Richter Scale?| nas...@acsu.buffalo.edu | work to do.
--- Ace | | --- Doctor Who
"I wasn't expecting the ReichsInspektor General." -- General Strasser
"No One expects the Reichsinspektor General." -- Doctor Who, TimeWyrm:Exodus

Max Headshop

May 11, 1992, 9:48:58 PM5/11/92
How long has it been since the Suicide Squid line started?

Suicide Squid generated about 500K of qulaity postings and probably at least
two megs of people begging everyone to please stop. :-)

Perhaps there should be a rac.jotd (joke of the day) included in the split?

Who me? They call me "Flying Eraserhead" With the power to copy VHS tapes
without those ugly lines. In Xombat I distract the villans by showing them
video copies of "My Little Pony" where-ipon they implode under the titanic
forces of cutness. :-)

--
| kr...@isis.cs.du.edu | The Coven BBS [303/777-2911] 1st METAL in MST |
| kreme@#22 (FV3 Net) | MST3K, Spacer Quest 3.4w, Anime files, & More |

David Wald

May 12, 1992, 2:13:00 PM5/12/92
In article <1992May12.0...@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu>

kr...@isis.cs.du.edu (Max Headshop) writes:
>How long has it been since the Suicide Squid line started?

About 13 months. I don't have date for the initial typo, but the
return volley was launched on or before April 12th, 1991.

-David
David Wald wa...@theory.lcs.mit.edu
"Blessed are the peacocks, for they shall be called sonship of God"
-- Matt 5:9, from a faulty QuickVerse 2.0