"Black Tiger" comic book series

J. Hervey

Jul 31, 2004, 12:32:00 AM7/31/04
This is my first time posting here. I just wanted to make people aware
of a comic book which is a collaboration between Greg Horn (Elektra,
Emma Frost), Jonathan D. Smith (Ultimate Spiderman), Rod Pereira (Star
Wars Outlander), Arne Starr (Star Trek) and myself, called "Black
Tiger: Legacy of Fury." The book is being published by Beyond Time
Comics.

We, the creative team, made our first appearance as Beyond Time Comics
this past weekend at the San Diego Comic Con International. It was a
great time for us, meeting fans and hearing the positive responses to
"Black Tiger: Legacy of Fury." Issue #3 will be in stores August 4,
and your local retailer just finished placing orders for issue #4.

This is our shot at publishing books that we have been dying to make
for some time; books we are starting to hear some great things about.
We appreciate folks giving our books a shot.

Check us out at http://www.beyondtimecomics.com and give us feed back
on "Black Tiger: Legacy of Fury."

Thanks,

John