Gabe Martin, The Borderline

Stephen Harris

Jun 20, 2004, 4:55:10 PM6/20/04
Does anyone remember Gabe Martin, who did "The Borderline" online comic
(apparently the internet's 2nd online comic, after Dr Fun)? I lost track
of him around 1998... as apparently did the whole internet; at least Google
can't find anything useful!

If anyone has any information on Gabe, could you forward it please? I used
to love his sense of humour and would love to know what happened to him!

Thanks...

--
Stephen Harris
use...@spuddy.org