Everything you ever wanted to know about Swamp Thing...

Planeta del los Simios

Aug 12, 2004, 4:04:46 PM8/12/04
Everything you ever wanted to know about Swamp Thing...

...can be found at my new website, http://rhandley.0catch.com/swampthing/
which contains a HUGE timeline of every event from the entire Swamp Thing
saga, the result of five years' of research and work. The site still needs
some work (few graphics, some sections are missing, still proofreading for
typos, etc.), but I thought I'd post it now anyway just to see how people
like it. Feel free to send me any feedback you'd like to send!

Sincerely,
Rich Handley