Constantine trailer airs tomorrow

Joyeux Chanson

May 12, 2004, 5:37:15 PM5/12/04
<<
Constantine Trailer & The Incredibles Clips
Source: ComingSoon.net
Wednesday, May 12, 2004

ComingSoon.net reports that the trailer for Constantine and behind-
the-scenes clips of The Incredibles will be airing tomorrow...

Access Hollywood on Thursday will be showing the trailer for
DreamWorks' Shark Tale - swimming into theaters October 1 and
featuring the voices of Will Smith, Angelina Jolie, Robert De Niro and
Jack Black to name a few - and Constantine, starring Keanu Reeves
and Rachel Weisz, to be released February 11, 2005.

The entertainment program will also be showing exclusive behind-
the-scenes clips from Pixar and Disney's November 5 release The
Incredibles. The new trailer for the animated film also aired on
Access Hollywood last week but has not made its way online yet.

Stay tuned for when these clips come online.

http://superherohype.com/incredibles/index.php?id=1372

--
*Carol* ~ ~ ~ Visit my humor & parody website, all new Fridays.
Current week: Rainyscope's guest astrologer is Lt. Ripley;

M.O.R

May 12, 2004, 8:20:15 PM5/12/04

"Joyeux Chanson" <w...@re-star-stuff.cosmos> wrote in message

I await with 0% excitement, and that's the understatement of the day.

MOR